What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRADE: James Robinson for Nick Chubb? (1 Viewer)

Matchu

Footballguy
Now that Chubb is out for TNF, his owner proposed a trade for him. Robinson for Chubb. Robinson is out on a bye this week. My other RB's are Dalvin Cook and CMC

Bench is D Johnson from the browns, myles Gaskin and Devin Singletary. 

That is a tough one.  I really think Robinson will continue his production.  It's no longer a fluke as he has been doing it for two years.  He is good.  However, with Hunt going on IR Chubb could be the top RB if healthy.  I wish we knew more about his injury situation.  If he was going to be back week 8 I would do it but I don't have confidence that he will be.  You already have CMC on the shelf so you could just be a RB collector if Chubb is worse than it seems.

What is your playoff situation?  Are you in for sure?  Likely? or need to fight in.  If you are in for sure I would make the trade and hope.  If not I probably keep Robinson.  

That is a tough one.  I really think Robinson will continue his production.  It's no longer a fluke as he has been doing it for two years.  He is good.  However, with Hunt going on IR Chubb could be the top RB if healthy.  I wish we knew more about his injury situation.  If he was going to be back week 8 I would do it but I don't have confidence that he will be.  You already have CMC on the shelf so you could just be a RB collector if Chubb is worse than it seems.

What is your playoff situation?  Are you in for sure?  Likely? or need to fight in.  If you are in for sure I would make the trade and hope.  If not I probably keep Robinson.  
I am the number 1 seed currently at 5-1 out of 12 teams.  13 week regular season.  6 teams make the post season so its safe to assume I will make that.

I thought you highjacked my team for a second.  In dynasty, I also lost CMC and own Chubb and have been approached by the Robinson owner for a possible deal of Robinson and Sutton for Chubb.

I feel your pain because I don't know what to do either.  If Chubb comes back week 8 like the previous person said, he could have huge numbers.  In your situation, I think I wait and keep the Robinson production until CMC is back.  If the CMC thing lingers at least you have Cook and Robinson, they are healthy. 

How many RB can you start?

That is a tough one.  However, I'm biased towards Chubb over Robinson as I believe that if Hunt wasn't in the picture that Chubb would rush for 2000 yards.  He reminds me of Emmitt Smith with his powerful yet elusive running style.   This year Robinson will get all he can handle as he virtually has no competition for touches with Etienne on the shelf.  With Cook you are anchored at RB until CMC returns so I'd suggest looking at strength of schedule for the playoffs to see which one is set up the best to break the tie....

I thought you highjacked my team for a second.  In dynasty, I also lost CMC and own Chubb and have been approached by the Robinson owner for a possible deal of Robinson and Sutton for Chubb.

I feel your pain because I don't know what to do either.  If Chubb comes back week 8 like the previous person said, he could have huge numbers.  In your situation, I think I wait and keep the Robinson production until CMC is back.  If the CMC thing lingers at least you have Cook and Robinson, they are healthy. 

How many RB can you start?
CMC was put in IR so he is out an additional 3 weeks at a minimum.  I don't think you have the luxury of waiting until he comes back.  I am sure by then it will be too late to acquire Chubb.  

I mean it appeared as CMC was close Week 6 of returning. I cannot see anything more then the 3 games out on IR.

Users who are viewing this thread