What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Javonte Williams in dynasty? (1 Viewer)

edted4219

Footballguy
With Javonte's significant injury do you think it would be best to try to move on from him for a reasonable return? And if so, what would you be trying to get in return?

I would not be looking to move him just for the sake of moving him. However, if including him in a deal to get something done I would have no reservations of doing so.

Bear in mind you would be selling very low if you moved him now. If you were okay with that and felt you were one minor piece away from the title this year, I would consider it, but only then. I myself would hang on to him regardless

i have him in dynasty, and its gonna be hard to sit on him all year/offseason. I dont think he is fully back until 2024(similar but behind the schedule Dobbins is currently on). I know selling would be doing so low, but to another team like mine, in terrible shape, might want to give a nice pick for him. I am going to test the waters.

No, but he is real young, and if Denver ever gets a QB and coach, he could still have a real nice career there, or in 2+ years, someplace else.

No, but he is real young, and if Denver ever gets a QB and coach, he could still have a real nice career there, or in 2+ years, someplace else.
Or you can sell that to someone else for a piece that can help you win. There are always people that will play for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread