What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Kamara & Bruce Irvin for Zeke & Khalil Mack (1 Viewer)

hwjchim

Footballguy
Bears fan here.  Wanted to draft Mack but someone beat me to it.  Mack is listed as LB/DL so I can start him at DL

Was offered Zeke & Khalil Mack for Kamara & Bruce Irvin
I don't really care about Irvin, he's drop material.  I see it with Ingram coming back, maybe Kamara's # take little hit especially in the run game or lack there of.
First game, Mack got 21.50, 2nd game Mack got 9.50

.5 ppr
6 points per rec/rush/ret td
1 point per 20 rush/rec/ret yard
1 point per tackle
.5 per tackle assist
6 per def td
2 per ff/fum rec
3 per sack
4 per int
4 per safety
2 per pas defended

RB - start 2
LB - Start 1
DL - Start 1
DB - Start 1
D/DB/DL flex - Start 1

RB : Kamara, Henry, Michel, Marlon Mack, Rashad Penny

LB: CJ Mosely

DL: Bruce Irvin (DL/LB)

DB: Reshad Jones

D/DB/DL flex : Harrison Smith

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mack is a huge upgrade on Irvin but if your IDP's don't score comparable to the offensive side then it may not be worth it.  It all boils down to how you feel on Zeke vs Kamara.

If you think they are both top 5 RB's then I would make this deal for sure.  If you think the O-line is a bigger deal and that Zeke is more like a top 15 guy then it's closer.  Bottom line is you really want Mack and this is a decent offer to get him. 

Mack is a huge upgrade on Irvin but if your IDP's don't score comparable to the offensive side then it may not be worth it.  It all boils down to how you feel on Zeke vs Kamara.

If you think they are both top 5 RB's then I would make this deal for sure.  If you think the O-line is a bigger deal and that Zeke is more like a top 15 guy then it's closer.  Bottom line is you really want Mack and this is a decent offer to get him. 
Thanks.  I gave him a deadline that I'll think on. And I actually made a mistake on the scoring system. that's 1 point per every 20 rush/rec/ret yards

I think Zeke > Kamara (especially with Ingram back) & Mack >>>>>>>>> Irvin

i’d probably accept that, and I can’t stand the Cowboys. 

That said, the Saints are a more competent offense, and Dallas is much less so. Elliott is already a little banged up with knee & ankle issues & kamara is healthy. 

Gotta go with your gut here. The deal is weighted in your favor but there are hidden costs, like having to root for a Dallas Cowboy :X . 

Users who are viewing this thread