What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Larry Johnson for G Wilson Randy Micmichael (1 Viewer)

eddy13

Footballguy
Ok My league starts 1 qb, 2rb,3wr,1 te, 1 kicker, 3 dl's,4 lb's 2 safeties, and 2 cornersTeamQB. Kerry Collins,Byron Leftwich,Brian GrieseRb. Julious Jones,Domanick Davis,Larry Johnson,Tj Duckett,A Train,Vernand MorencyWr. Randy Moss,Reggie Wayne,Donald Driver,Bobby Engram,Brandon Lloyd,Troy WilliamsonTe. L.J Smith,Jeramy StevensK. Jeff ReedDL'sCharles Grant,Darren Howard,James HallLB's London Fletcher,Derrik Brooks,Edgerton Hartwell,Derrik Smith,Danny Clark,Jason BabinSafetiesRodney Harrison,Dwight SmithCornersDunta Robinson,Shawn SpringsThe deal is Randy Mcmichael and Gibril Wilson for Larry Johnson and L.J Smith... That woudl give me a te corps of Randy Mcmichael and Stevens.. Our league wards 1 point per reception, 1 point for every 10 yards, 5 points for bonus yards of 50 for tightends and bonus points of 10 for bonus yards of 100 for tightends...

You seem to want to trade Johnson. If your so intent on trading him, go ahead. You shouldn't, though.
Well because I feel my startign lineup is pretty damn good but I do have a weak spot and thats at te. I can do better than Stevens and L.J smith.. Randy is not similar to L.J Smith.. Last year Randy was top 5..... If I can manage to get a top 5 te that woudl make my team awesome... How can I do this

Well because I feel my startign lineup is pretty damn good but I do have a weak spot and thats at te. I can do better than Stevens and L.J smith.. Randy is not similar to L.J Smith.. Last year Randy was top 5..... If I can manage to get a top 5 te that woudl make my team awesome... How can I do this
I think you are overestimating McMicheal and underestimating the guys you already have. I think LJ Smith will have similar stats to McMicheal this year. I also like Stevens. You are fine at TE. . . relax.

Odds are, McMichael won't be top 5 this year. Smith & McMIchael are pretty similar - realize Smith no longer has Chad Lewis around, and McMichael might get suspended.You could try dealing Duckett to the Dunn owner for Wilson.You could post to your league's message board that LJ is available and see what comes in. If this is the best your seeing, I'd pass.If this is dynasty, don't trade LJ to anyone if these are the kinds of offers you're getting.

I think you are overestimating McMicheal and underestimating the guys you already have. I think LJ Smith will have similar stats to McMicheal this year. I also like Stevens. You are fine at TE. . . relax.
I agree with Renegades! Hang on to Larry Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread