What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade my Kamara for Kelce? (1 Viewer)

Scooby1974

Footballguy
10 Team Re-Draft

I have Waller but could start both these guys at TE and have a stud on bye weeks.

I have Carson, Henderson, Ty'Son, Sermon, and Pollard.

He would need to pick up a WW TE though............Henry, Engram, Kmet, Ebron, Everette available.

Am I crazy to toss him Kamara for Kelce? He has David Montgomery and Chase Edmonds, Zach Moss and Hines at RB

10 Team Re-Draft

I have Waller but could start both these guys at TE and have a stud on bye weeks.

I have Carson, Henderson, Ty'Son, Sermon, and Pollard.

He would need to pick up a WW TE though............Henry, Engram, Kmet, Ebron, Everette available.

Am I crazy to toss him Kamara for Kelce? He has David Montgomery and Chase Edmonds, Zach Moss and Hines at RB
Is it ppr or standard scoring?

May as well throw it out but I think it pretty unlikely that he accepts. If I'm the Kelce owner I'm at least wanting a TE just below the Kelce/Waller/Kittle/TJ grouping in addition to Kamara, or something else that I can flip to get one

May as well throw it out but I think it pretty unlikely that he accepts. If I'm the Kelce owner I'm at least wanting a TE just below the Kelce/Waller/Kittle/TJ grouping in addition to Kamara, or something else that I can flip to get one
I'd much rather have Kamara and Waller. 

Users who are viewing this thread