What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Zeke for James Conner and Wentz (1 Viewer)

ZackBussiere

Footballguy
10 Team Standard League - Start QB - 2RB - 2WR - 2 Flex

I am currently 2nd in points scored and 4-6 in record, getting to 6-7 likely secures me a playoff spot with tiebreakers. 

If I miss the playoffs, weeks 15-16 are still worth a premium because we play to avoid our last place punishment. 

Trade offered to me was James Conner and Wentz for Zeke. 

My Team: 

QB: A. Luck , Fitzmagic

RB: Zeke, CMC, Chubb, C. Carson, M.Davis, J. Adams

WR: D. Adams, K. Golladay, C. Sutton, C. Godwin

TE: Trey Burton, E. Engram

His Team: 

QB: Rodgers, Wentz

RB: J. Conner, Crowell, McCoy, Richard

WR: Thiele, AB, Watkins, Ridley, Edelman, Sanu, Moncreif

TE: OJ Howard

Is this deal worth it? I value Zeke slightly higher than Conner, and his playoff schedule seems better. I like Wentz more than Luck, especially with the defense banged up. 

I could also try to add in a tight end swap of one of mine for OJ and see if he takes it. 

Thoughts? 

You have zero need for Wentz.  I would have no problem moving Zeke for Conner plus something that is of use.  Maybe Watkins or Ridley.  I don't think Conner will be much of a drop from Zeke and if you can improve your starters with another piece I would do that. 

Call me crazy but I like Conner over Zek by a large margin, Steelers have a far better offense and he's this year's NFL Folk Hero.  I too agree you have no need of Wentz, so see if you can tweek the deal, maybe offer a TE for Howard?

Users who are viewing this thread