What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Traded for Davante...but do I start him given my other wideouts? (1 Viewer)

HutHutHike

Footballguy
This week, I traded away Diontae Johnson and Nico Collins for Davante Adams, betting on him to bounce back after an awful MNF performance. And it didn't cost me a ton, as Johnson and Collins weren't regularly starting for me (EDIT: Of course Johnson goes off the day after I trade him away. A story as old as time).

Anyway, I can start two WR in my 10-team, half-PPR league:
Adams vs NYG: a WR1 at his best, but is the Raiders offense too far gone?
Waddle vs KC: He's been my most consistent performer the past few weeks, but is clearly the #2 option on his own team
Puka at GB: My best receiver this season, but his value takes a hit if Stafford is hurt
Olave vs CHI: The analytics (like air yards) say he's a starter. But the production hasn't been there (yet).

My initial thinking is Waddle and Puka (if Stafford is healthy) or Waddle and Adams (if Stafford isn't healthy). But who do you think I should start?

Last edited:
I would start Waddle no matter what. After that because of the uncertainty of the QB situation in LAR I would go with Adams. I think they feed him this week.

Users who are viewing this thread