What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trades for 1.04 (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
i have 1.04 in rookie PPR 1 QB draft. I only need WR. I think I would rather trade pick for a WR boost that is ready to roll week 1. Is there anywhere that has dynasty rankings that also include picks in the rankings?

What would 1.04 get me today at WR? Watson? London? Pickens? Is AJ Brown too high? Higgins?

Dynasty PPR, 12 team, 1 QB league

I believe you could get a quality WR likely in the low end WR1 or high end WR2 for pick 1.04. I would shop it and see what comes in. Realize the closer you get to your draft the value of that pick will generally go up and get you a better return.

I would say the optimal time to move it would be the week before your draft. People will be itching for picks and will generally pay better at that time.

The only ready to contribute wrs that I would trade for 1.04 that rank in the top 20ish would be Adams, Kupp, Godwin and maybe Tyreek.

I would probably want a little extra for these players onto of the 1.04.

The only ready to contribute wrs that I would trade for 1.04 that rank in the top 20ish would be Adams, Kupp, Godwin and maybe Tyreek.

I would probably want a little extra for these players onto of the 1.04.

If I was offered the 1.04 for any of these WRs, it would be an instant reject.

One of those is paywalled, and the other doesn't give any more useful information than "an early first" rather than the actual pick value in their ranking tables, despite them having the data in the trade calculator. 1.01 is worth ever so slightly more than 1.04

Two things. First, Footballguys has a great monthly value chart on the draft picks value so you can get a good idea there for value.

My general thought is since this is a 1 QB league, you're looking at Bijan, Stroud, Smith-Njigba and Addison as the 4 studs in the draft. We're not there yet but I'm confident this is where things will settle. Worst case, you're looking at Boutte if Addison and JSN are off the board. Dan (Footballguys) puts 1.04 on level with Davante Adams, Deebo, Watson, Godwin with a lot of good WRs I like slightly below that. Personally, if I could get JSN or Addison, I would keep the pick. Otherwise, I would trade it for any of the WRs in that tier

i have 1.04 in rookie PPR 1 QB draft. I only need WR. I think I would rather trade pick for a WR boost that is ready to roll week 1. Is there anywhere that has dynasty rankings that also include picks in the rankings?

What would 1.04 get me today at WR? Watson? London? Pickens? Is AJ Brown too high? Higgins?

I just traded for the 1.04 in my 1 QB PPR league. I gave up Stefon Diggs and I receive Jahan Dotson and of course the 1.04. I just wanted to get younger and get in on some of that Eric Bieniemy OC action. I now own 1..04, 1.08, and 2.01 in the upcoming rookie draft,

I just traded for the 1.04 in my 1 QB PPR league. I gave up Stefon Diggs and I receive Jahan Dotson and of course the 1.04. I just wanted to get younger and get in on some of that Eric Bieniemy OC action. I now own 1..04, 1.08, and 2.01 in the upcoming rookie draft,
Being from the area and growing up a fan, I've got bad news for you. Bieniemy is not going to improve this offense (at least not enough to make it worth your while). Unless Bieniemy gets a QB or is the next coming of Andy Reid (he isn't), he will be in DC for one season. Both he and Rivera will be fired after next season as new ownership makes its changes.

Users who are viewing this thread