What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for a WR (1 Viewer)

Who would you rather have ROS?

• Chris Godwin

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • DJ Moore

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mike Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

viking fan

Footballguy
Looking to shore up WR2.  I have depth at RB with Taylor, Henderson, Edmonds, Conner and Mitchell.  Will likely look to trade Conner since he's too TD dependent.  Have a potential trade partner.  Thinking of Conner for one of Godwin, Moore or Evans...in that order.  Thoughts?

I would be shocked if Conner got you one of those WR's.  I would rank them Moore, Godwin, Evans but I expect you would have to give up a lot more than Conner to get one of them. 

Conner for Evans was just accepted.  To be fair, the person with whom I just traded was hurting BADLY for RB now that Henry is done.  And they have a pretty good, deep stable of WRs so they could absorb the hit and still stay in the playoff hunt.  FWIW, it was my initial lowball offer so wasn't 100% sure if they would accept it.

My concern with Moore is that despite being the clear #1 on CAR, he's been trending down over the last several weeks and now Darnold is in concussion protocol.  Godwin is probably the more consistent, but if Evans is behind, it's not by much.  

Conner for Evans was just accepted.  To be fair, the person with whom I just traded was hurting BADLY for RB now that Henry is done.  And they have a pretty good, deep stable of WRs so they could absorb the hit and still stay in the playoff hunt.  FWIW, it was my initial lowball offer so wasn't 100% sure if they would accept it.
Wow.  Good for you.  That guy must have been desperate

Good for you. Even if desperate hard to figure why the guy didn't at least counter offer for a better RB

Users who are viewing this thread