What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trent Richardson accused of assault (1 Viewer)

Once inside the home, Trent Richardson asked the two women to leave, but as they were leaving, Christman said Richardson became enraged, cursing the two women for "slamming a door" and "disrespecting his house," according to the complaint.The complaint accuses Richardson of slamming his fist onto the hood of Jones' vehicle, denting the hood and causing $1,500 in damage.It also accuses Richardson of orchestrating a physical assault on the two women, naming his girlfriend Sevina Fatu of Columbia Station and two other yet unnamed women as the assailants.
BS money grab IMO.

They proably.putting the Kools out on the floor!!! So he had FIVE women! Nice work Trent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume it is a civil suite since the burden of proof would not have been satisfied for criminal charges. He is also accused of having Jedi like mind control over his posse.

"Defendant Trent Richardson then stood behind Plaintiffs vehicle preventing them from backing up and called for Defendant Sevina Fate. to come out and attack Plaintiffs. Defendants, Sevina Fatu; Doe Jane Doe #2 and Defendant Terrell Richardson exited the house and came out to the driveway.Defendant, Trent "Richards shouted curses, and commands, insisting that Defendant Sevina Fatu, come out of the house and physically assault the Plaintiffs in retribution for "disres_pecting" Richardson's house.Acting on Defendant Trent Richardson's urging, and obeying his commands, Defendant Sevina Fate opened the driver's door and began punimeling "Plaintiff Kathleen Hunter

I never heard of an assault on a vehicle.
malicous destruction of private property
Exactly. The tittle of this thread states that Richardson was accused of assault. Turns out his girlfriend is the one accused.
Not a lawyer, but isn't assault the threatened use of force? So verbal threats are assault if so.Agree this has the warning signs of a money grab. Always want to find out the truth before casting too much judgment, but this is one I could see being nothing but BS.

I assume it is a civil suite since the burden of proof would not have been satisfied for criminal charges. He is also accused of having Jedi like mind control over his posse.

"Defendant Trent Richardson then stood behind Plaintiffs vehicle preventing them from backing up and called for Defendant Sevina Fate. to come out and attack Plaintiffs. Defendants, Sevina Fatu; Doe Jane Doe #2 and Defendant Terrell Richardson exited the house and came out to the driveway.Defendant, Trent "Richards shouted curses, and commands, insisting that Defendant Sevina Fatu, come out of the house and physically assault the Plaintiffs in retribution for "disres_pecting" Richardson's house.Acting on Defendant Trent Richardson's urging, and obeying his commands, Defendant Sevina Fate opened the driver's door and began punimeling "Plaintiff Kathleen Hunter
So a mob boss isn't guilty of anything if he orders a hit?

So in your comparison... mob boss Trent Richardson ordered his g/f to perform a hit slap-down?

So in your comparison... mob boss Trent Richardson ordered his g/f to perform a hit slap-down?
That's what the women claim happened. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. But if that were actually the case, then I think he would be guilty too for telling his girlfriend to come out and beat them up.

The Chachinator thinks this is a money grab. Ill venture to say there will be a civil suit filed looking for green.

Not really comparable. Not even close.If tell you right now to go punch your neighbor, do I get in trouble??

So let me get this straight. They are at a club, adjourn to Richardson's where they get thrown out. When they get in the car Richardson stands behind the car preventing them from leaving and somehow they end up on the ground being beaten up by Richardson's GF. Maybe I am being to general here but doesn't everyone have some sort of cellular device on them? All you have to do is dial 911 and the police are notified. Seems to much like a money grab.

'Alex P Keaton said:
'Chachi said:
The Chachinator thinks this is a money grab. Ill venture to say there will be a civil suit filed looking for green.
Yep. Which means Trent and his posse should have been smart enough to avoid the situation in the first place.
best post so far, can't Trent just walk away, these guys just don't get it

Now we all know his address since it was in that pic on the link. Why dont we all just write him a letter and ask him where to draft him?

Users who are viewing this thread