What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trip's Top 5 Undervalued RBs - Redraft PPR (1 Viewer)

watching Fournette's tape struck me as a guy that is good but no longer great.  Gordon is washed from what I saw.
Gordon had some really good receptions and runs last year, especially in the second half of the season. He hasn't lived up to expectations over his career, but I don't think he's washed. Williams is likely to become RB 1, but Gordon could be a good handcuff. Let's see how Williams looks in pre-season.

TripItUp said:
watching Fournette's tape struck me as a guy that is good but no longer great.  Gordon is washed from what I saw.
I think Fournette's issues are of the AB variety, and if Brady and BA coddle him he will produce.

SoBeDad said:
Gordon had some really good receptions and runs last year, especially in the second half of the season. He hasn't lived up to expectations over his career, but I don't think he's washed. Williams is likely to become RB 1, but Gordon could be a good handcuff. Let's see how Williams looks in pre-season.
Sure, Gordon showed flashes, but mostly he looked like a 28 year old running back with mileage.  

No shame for Gordon, he's had a solid career despite some serious injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoBeDad said:
I'm not sure the stats / evidence bear it out, but it seems to me every year the most undervalued running backs are the proven veterans whose team drafted a RB high. They often aren't good RB1's, but depth or flex drafted late. 

Users who are viewing this thread