What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (17 Viewers)

Sure..its possible.  Given he has zero history of abusing any children...it appears its more of the old guy thing about making comments about kids.  The Grandpa Joe stuff.  Inappropriate...should not say it at all.  But does not mean its sexual in nature at all IMO.
Kissing children without their permission is abuse, no matter how you justify it

Sure..its possible.  Given he has zero history of abusing any children...it appears its more of the old guy thing about making comments about kids.  The Grandpa Joe stuff.  Inappropriate...should not say it at all.  But does not mean its sexual in nature at all IMO.
There's plenty of videos of him being handsy.  Where there's smoke there's fire.

Grandpa stuff is creepy stuff.  My dad doesnt do that crap.   But i had an uncle who did.   And my wife has a couple.   You can bet i call that #### out and dont excuse it.    Same when they say racist ####.  No "old man" free passes.   Their wives all seem to know it is inappropriate.  

There's plenty of videos of him being handsy.  Where there's smoke there's fire.
Especially when so many people are willing to give free passes to that generation.

Inside of every 75 year old man their is a 20 year old wondering how they got there.

If they are creepy now.  They were creepy then.

I would basically agree with this as Joe is not some predator after some young stuff, but he can't help himself with these comments and it is extremely uncomfortable for everyone.

I can just imagine Jill berating him after & Joe saying "huh"?

Grandpa stuff is creepy stuff.  My dad doesnt do that crap.   But i had an uncle who did.   And my wife has a couple.   You can bet i call that #### out and dont excuse it.    Same when they say racist ####.  No "old man" free passes.   Their wives all seem to know it is inappropriate.  
I agree its creepy...creepy does not mean sexualizing.  Ive said its inappropriate...I said he should stop and should be told as much.

Does not mean he is having "urges" as someone else has suggested, or that he is sexualizing people.

He has, people just wont call him on it. Touching someone's kid without their consent is abuse
He has...according to you.

According to all public records...there have been zero accusations of any such abuse from anyone.

So you can keep making the claim...but it won't magically become true.

He has...according to you.

According to all public records...there have been zero accusations of any such abuse from anyone.

So you can keep making the claim...but it won't magically become true.
I saw it. You can deny all you want, but the world sees it. 

What do libs say? Silence is complicity. At least make him stop it. 

lol at the derailment in here from "Trump insanely believes he and other GOP Senators who lost will be returned to office by August" to "Biden is a sex pest" -- not shocking I guess, given some people's proclivities for jumping on the Q train.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a sex abuse expert...

Predators commonly imagine and refer to little children as being much older to justify their desires, words and behaviors.

Biden tells little girls they look older (legal ages) way more often than he should. It's a known red flag in the child abuse community 
Have you reported him to the DC police?

I saw it. You can deny all you want, but the world sees it. 

What do libs say? Silence is complicity. At least make him stop it. 
They also say "Silence is Violence" too.

But, of course, when it's one of their own it's okay to be racist and a sexual predator.  I mean, Hollywood is FULL of them and that's 99% liberal.

lol at the derailment in here from "Trump insanely believes he and other GOP Senators who lost will be returned to office by August" to "Biden is a sex pest" -- not shocking I guess, given some people's proclivities for jumping on the Q train.
Hah!  Look at this guy talking about the "Q Train" after believing in Russian hookers, pee tapes and Russian collusion for 4 years straight.  :doh:

Nope.

I mean, just yesterday you were laughing that he shut down his blog post because he had no traffic.  :doh:
That he had a blog in the first place and then shut it down after a month is great comedic content. 

I’d say he’s got to be near the top of everyone’s list of most influential in the party though, disagree with you there. 

That hardcore MAGA base he has is a big stick he carries around…lead ballon for the party IMO. 

Rubiobot said:
Trump banned from facebook for 2 years. 

Direct Headline: Right-Wing PragerU Triples Revenue in Two Years

Submitted by Don Wiener on January 16, 2020 - 6:41pm

https://www.prwatch.org/comment/49112

Big Social Media wants him back right before the 2024 cycle so they can make big money off of him. Also they can't be sure he won't get the RNC ticket in 2024 ( I just don't think he can get enough delegates at this point, but 2024 is a long way off and it's possible, thin, but possible)

Prager U spends more on Facebook advertising than any other Conservative group ( we are talking in the millions) and BIG SURPRISE, they are left alone.

That should terrify those on the left side of the aisle more than those on the right.

It means once it's both financially and tactically viable to switch sides, Facebook will do it. While those on the left might ignore it now since Facebook is a mercenary propaganda machine that won't censor them YET, the question remains what happens down the road?

What happens in the future when your kid grows up and says something that's "too liberal" and since Facebook finds it too profitable to avoid turncoating like a bad WWF Vince McMahon induced storyline, then they decide it's OK for your kid to be doxxed for "wrong think". Now you'll have extreme agenda driven psychopaths who can now use Big Social Media to green light your own flesh and blood.

Purity tests are not a bullet. Not something to be carefully aimed and planned out. They are a hand grenade with the pin already pulled. What happens when it's you, your family, your kids, your friends, your coworkers, your neighbors, your hometown that is told they need to hold on tight and never let go, never make a mistake, never get close to the "wrong think" otherwise it will go off?

Is this really a thing?  I don't know the SotH rules, but this could really be interesting if a party ever tried it.
You don't have to be a representative to be appointed speaker of the house, a party can appoint anyone. They can appoint John Madden if they wanted.

You don't have to be a representative to be appointed speaker of the house, a party can appoint anyone. They can appoint John Madden if they wanted.
If the GOP wins the House and Trump decides that he wants to be Speaker, what are the chances that enough House Republicans would oppose through the various roll calls?  I think pretty low, but it would be a fascinating process to watch. 

If the GOP wins the House and Trump decides that he wants to be Speaker, what are the chances that enough House Republicans would oppose through the various roll calls?  I think pretty low, but it would be a fascinating process to watch. 

If Trump seeks SOTH, then he doesn't make that move unless he's conceded that he won't run for POTUS in 2024. Republicans in Congress won't support him unless he openly says he's not going to run again, that he will completely support Nikki Haley for POTUS and that he will continue to do rallies and drive down the ticket voting for the entire GOP.

Nikki Haley gives them a potential 8 years. Trump gives them maybe four more contested years full of blood and grind. Plus if Trump tries to get SOTH without being elected, that will be legally challenged. It will go to SCOTUS. Once there's a risk something like could go to SCOTUS down the road, Obama/Biden/Harris will try to pack the court. .

The problem with packing SCOTUS is the extreme elements of the radical Pro Choice and radical Pro Life factions. Since Clarence Thomas will be seen as the biggest potential proponent of overturning Roe Vs Wade and some extremists will believe SCOTUS will try to do it before the court is truly packed, then he's an open target. You cannot change SCOTUS without retirement or end of life. Some extremists will try to speed up the second version of that story. Once someone makes a move on Thomas, it will turn ugly in the streets. There will be two narratives. One that the radical left will resort to violence and stop the passive aggressive culture stealing. The other will be white supremacists tried to hit a high profile African American, and thus all poor rural white Republicans must be purified.

Trump gunning for SOTH without being elected into the HOR is chaos. If he's formally elected in some Red stronghold, he can help Haley quite a bit. First, he can give her his base and all his delegates. Second, he has a massive down the ticket impact and voter turnout will be strong again for the GOP. Third, since he's third in the line of succession, that kneecaps Biden/Harris on the campaign trail. There will be extreme elements that will want Trump back in POTUS either through double impeachment of Biden/Harris or less pleasant means. The zealot MAGA base will make it impossible for the DNC to effectively mount a full range campaign. Secret Service will have no choice but to bog down everything to crawl. Fourth, the unpaid media coverage he can get for himself and direct Haley's way will be massive. We are talking valuation in the billions. She has some big money supporters, but not ones that can get her that kind of coverage.

Here's the problem for Trump. He can't win POTUS without Nikki Haley on his ticket. He can offer SCOTUS to Ted Cruz for his delegates, but Cruz has to see the pathway with Haley as more practical. She has no reason to run on his ticket, she's the presumptive favorite for 2024 if you wash away the left MSM spin.  And Haley is the only one assured of giving Trump a full pardon if and when she takes POTUS. The moderates and undecideds might split again if it's Trump, and if they do, Trump won't get the numbers he needs. Whereas Haley can get suburban women, moderates, undecideds and edge line Republicans.  She literally can't be cancelled. I haven't seen such clean public optics for a professional politician/candidate since David Souter.

House Republicans will want to keep their dark money rolling, so they will fall in line with what Haley decides. She will OK Trump for SOTH if there is an election pathway for him and if he concedes to her ( with the quiet promise of a pardon down the road), structures the House Rules Committee as she sees fit and has a punishing impact on the Biden/Harris campaign. She'll cut a deal to lock in his base, down the ticket power and media pull. She can tell him the truth. He can have a lot of power in a very narrow window, or he can have no power at all.

Is there a practical reason why Trump run in the HOR? Yes. There's no reason he can't take a seat in a clearly Red stronghold. But taking the seat is a long term move. Unlike POTUS, he could hold it for a very long time. Also it justifies any future "zombie campaigning" where candidates can hold onto their fundraising money as long as they soft phantom the idea that they will run for some office in the near future. The FEC and IRS do not lean on zombie campaigning too hard, as it's a retirement system for politicians and frankly no one wants to kill the gravy train that serves up quid pro quo and pork for both agencies. They will lean hard on Trump though since everything has to be Orange Man Bad. People keep asking why Andrew Cuomo won't resign, well if he did, he'd forfeit a big chunk of his fundraising warchest. It's an admission he's out of politics and can't zombie campaign at all.

Trump doesn't get to decide anything, Haley does. Had he offered her half the ticket in 2016, he might still have POTUS today. As of today, he's just a means to an end for the establishment Republicans.

At minimum, if Trump is SOTH, Jamie Raskin's career is effectively over. As Omar Little once said, if you come at the King, you best not miss. Trump will have the power to utterly destroy him and grind his political pull into dust. Then he'll troll every leftist he can reach with his grubby grifter hands.

It will be, at minimum, cinematic. Too bad it's mostly for naught since we will all die from an inevitable war with China anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread