What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

Ricky Walter Shiffer, 42 years old. Went to the Capitol on 1/6. Was told yesterday the FBI was now the enemy. Went to the Cincinnati FBI office today with an AR-15. Was killed by law enforcement.

My link

Watch for Falling Anvils, The Washington Post Claims FBI Raid Was Looking for Super-Secret Nuclear Intel in Mar-a-Lago​

August 11, 2022
They should have gone with the aliens angle. I said earlier today after watching the frozen-faced, nervous teleprompter reading from AG Merrick Garland, that Main Justice and the FBI had completely embarrassed themselves and likely came up empty in their raid on Mar-a-Lago.

The reason is simple, when you put a tribe of rabid leftists together in a room long enough, they will collectively concoct the goofiest plans in an effort to advance their quests. The DOJ and FBI lawfare tribe are no different. The Washington Post is now claiming the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was connected to some “nuclear information” in Donald Trump’s possession……..

Trump came to Washington as a benevolent patriot with a simple vision to make all Americans safe, prosperous and proud. He was a hugely successful outsider businessman. He had no idea how deep and entrenched the swamp really was until he experienced it. If he gets a second term, he now knows the rules of the game. This raid by a battalion of armed FBI agents on his residence will drive that home. We have seen previous and current regimes use the federal enforcement agencies against political enemies. It will be interesting to see how Trump responds if elected.
Would a 2nd term be like “Celebrity Apprentice”?

More like this

Trump walks into FBI HQ 2025

Ricky Walter Shiffer, 42 years old. Went to the Capitol on 1/6. Was told yesterday the FBI was now the enemy. Went to the Cincinnati FBI office today with an AR-15. Was killed by law enforcement.

May have to rethink that.

@realDonaldTrump
Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years

Last edited:
@realDonaldTrump
Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years
Thanks for sharing friend, no one is surprised this is the case. It’s what the Left does. The new witch hunt.

@realDonaldTrump
Thanks for sharing friend, no one is surprised this is the case. It’s what the Left does. The new witch hunt.
No one is surprised you all believe that from him. That you believe everyone else is radical and attacking and corrupt and Donald Trump is just some victim.

@realDonaldTrump
No one is surprised you all believe that from him. That you believe everyone else is radical and attacking and corrupt and Donald Trump is just some victim.
Sez the dude who fell for and promulgated RUSSIA! and all those other debunked BlueAnon conspiracy theories hook line and sinker for years.

@realDonaldTrump
Sez the dude who fell for and promulgated RUSSIA! and all those other debunked BlueAnon conspiracy theories hook line and sinker for years.
You are free to post anything I said about such topics and how I “fell for it”…but we all know you won’t back up such assertions.

@realDonaldTrump
You are free to post anything I said about such topics and how I “fell for it”…but we all know you won’t back up such assertions.
Most of us don’t have time for your silly games. Please stop agitating the patriots in this thread.

Looks like the raid was a nothingburger

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/using-nuclear-pretext-attack-donald-trump/

Let us call this Russiagate 2.0. According to the Washington Post (albeit a discredited newspaper but a reliable shill for the Washington political elite), the FBI was looking for nuclear documents in the Presidential collection Donald Trump stored at his Palm Beach estate. This speaks to the frantic desperation of the anti-Trump crowd, especially the corrupt officials that infest the leadership of the FBI and the Department of Justice. They used this ludicrous pretext to obtain a search warrant with the help of a credulous cretin of a Judge, Bruce Reinhart.

U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they searched former President Donald Trump’s home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.
Having failed to produce any evidence that Trump was working with good old Vladimir Putin to destroy America’s democracy with Russiagate 1.0, the anti-Trump crowd apparently has decided to trot out another Russia-tainted meme, the ultimate red herring, to portray Donald Trump as a 21st Century Dr. Strangelove. We now know the truth. Donald Trump was trying to build a nuclear weapon in his wine cellar at Mar A Lago.

What did he intend to do with that Bomb? Well, if you are going to adopt the mindset of the Washington glitterati, he was going to sell it to Russia. You see, Russia is a backward, technologically inept country and was counting on Trump to give Putin the nuclear secrets that would make it possible for Russia to conquer the world. What judge in his right mind could refuse to authorize a search for such deadly secrets?

I think we now know why the FBI was pawing through Melania Trump’s lingerie. They apparently had intercepted Trump telling his wife that she looked like a nuclear tipped cruise missile in her red Teddy. Of course, the FBI had to assume that was code word for something far more nefarious. I initially assumed that the FBI spent so much time handling and sniffing Melania’s panties and negligees because, as members of the Secret J. Edgar Hoover Cross Dressing Club, they were looking to upgrade their outfits before their next Monkey Pox rave. Boy, was I wrong.

Why would Trump keep nuclear secrets locked away with his other papers? That would be crazy. The Donald figured he could hide the damning documents by taping them inside the lingerie. Brilliant, huh?

Maybe Trump held on to the nuclear codes because he thought he could use them to play the Power Ball or Mega Millions lotteries.

What this whole episode shows us is that Kamala Harris is no longer the dumbest member of the Biden team. Nope. That honor goes to Merrick Garland. He apparently believed that this scheme would discredit Trump and elevate Garland as the Clausewitz of the Biden Presidency. I believe Warner Brothers may be filing a copyright infringement lawsuit against the mad Attorney General for adopting a Wile E Coyote plot. Garland strapped himself to the tip of the missile before activating the fuze that ignited the rocket. He failed to recognize that he would be riding a political nuclear bomb to his own political demise. Maybe he is just a secret admirer of Slim Pickens and wanted to recreate Pickens’ iconic moment in Dr. Strangelove:

Alright, back to serious. Trump may be right that someone may have planted a document related to nuclear weapons or nuclear technology in the boxes he had locked up. That does not incriminate Trump and is no crime. The prosecutors would have to show that Trump instructed someone on his staff to put such a document in one of the boxes. Trump may be a lot of things, but stupid and reckless are not how he became a billionaire and beat the dickens out of Hillary in 2016. Is there another Alexander Vindman lurking in the shadows keen on helping create a pretext to discredit Trump?

If Trump really was trying to hide such information why would he have instructed his attorneys to negotiate with the National Archives on getting an agreement to return the records to the Feds? In fact, if he had mens rea, do you really think Trump would keep something so figuratively radioactive on his estate?

Merrick Garland, despite his Harvard education, is not a smart man. He signed off on a warrant rather than ask Trump and his lawyers if he had such documents in his possession. Are they going for the old – he lied to me tactic that they used on General Michael Flynn? Lying to Federal Agents is a crime unless you are former FBI Chief Andrew McCabe.

Instead of doing the reasonable, lawyerly thing, Garland chose the nuclear option. I think it will come back to haunt him.

@realDonaldTrump
Most of us don’t have time for your silly games. Please stop agitating the patriots in this thread.
You made the assertion…you seem to have plenty of time to make things up about posters then claim Im the one agitating people.

The Gateway Pundit calling anyone else discredited is high comedy. And any publication continuing to push that the DOJ/FBI is just corrupt is careless at best and outright dangerous given what we saw from the guy in Ohio. Probably best to avoid such sources pushing such stuff. As is making up crap that someone planted evidence.

Thanks for posting this. Very good read. This echoes my feelings ….
“While Americans struggled to understand his secrecy, perhaps the simplest explanation may be the best: Garland is a political operative, out for partisan gain and personal revenge.”
Is there any evidence in Garland’s career that he is a “political operative”? Or are you assuming that all attorneys general political operatives?

@realDonaldTrump
You'll make that BlueAnon stick. Hang in there, any day now

“While Americans struggled to understand his secrecy, perhaps the simplest explanation may be the best: Garland is a political operative, out for partisan gain and personal revenge.”
Its an awful read...we have people going unhinged after an Ohio FBI office...now threats in Oklahoma as well.
and Republicans have been bashing the DOJ and FBI and right wing media like this is pushing these narratives. its really sad.

@realDonaldTrump
Exactly, the Liberals who cried wolf. Over, and over, and over…..

Its an awful read...we have people going unhinged after an Ohio FBI office...now threats in Oklahoma as well.
and Republicans have been bashing the DOJ and FBI and right wing media like this is pushing these narratives. its really sad.
I agree. It’s was easily avoidable by not weaponizing the FBI to raid political enemies. The Administration lit a powder keg.

If they knew Trump had nuclear secrets that posed a danger to America in Melania’s shoe closet and waited 18 months, then Garland is even more incompetent than he is a political operative.

Either way, he should be fired as AG.

I agree. It’s was easily avoidable by not weaponizing the FBI to raid political enemies. The Administration lit a powder keg.
Ah the old "look what you made me do" defense

So you believe Biden ordered this? No...the DOJ and FBI were not weaponized. Your boy was given every opportunity out there to turn over the requested documents. He refused to comply.

So you believe Biden ordered this? No...the DOJ and FBI were not weaponized. Your boy was given every opportunity out there to turn over the requested documents. He refused to comply.

Amazing how the rhetoric for Biden has shifted from "he's sleepy, he has dementia, he can't tie his shoes, he can't speak coherently" to "BIDEN ORDERED THE CODE RED". Well, which is it, boys?

Amazing how the rhetoric for Biden has shifted from "he's sleepy, he has dementia, he can't tie his shoes, he can't speak coherently" to "BIDEN ORDERED THE CODE RED". Well, which is it, boys?
Biden is running things no more than Howdy Doody ran Buffalo Bob

Who said Biden? I said the Administration. Biden is just the Trojan Horse to ruin America most of us predicted he would be.

If they knew Trump had nuclear secrets that posed a danger to America in Melania’s shoe closet and waited 18 months, then Garland is even more incompetent than he is a political operative.

Either way, he should be fired as AG.
If this is the case what would you have done with Donald?

Who said Biden? I said the Administration. Biden is just the Trojan Horse to ruin America most of us predicted he would be.
ATTENTION ALL- WHEN WE SAY BIDEN ITS WHOEVER IS PULLING THE STRINGS

I’m not positive the old codger can still tie his shoes

So who then? Come in…you make the accusation…who ordered this and politicized the FBI to search for what appears to be top secret documents?

So who then? Come in…you make the accusation…who ordered this and politicized the FBI to search for what appears to be top secret documents?
Link to top secret documents?

You think I can link to top secret documents? Or do you have an issue with what has been reported as far as what the warrant and inventory has stated? There is a whole thread on it man.

Reminds me of the the time way back in the day when SCOTUS made a ruling that the left didn't like. Politicians and media called for "resistance" in the streets. One young fella drove from California to DC and showed up at the home of a Justice with a gun threatening to assassinate him. Its really sad.
Well he was called out by pretty much everyone on here as awful. As was political violence called out as such. The article was not then called great and the same type of rhetoric continued to be pushed by those who call themselves patriots.
But yes…go for the whataboutism rather than call it out for what it is.

Question for the DOJ/FBI fanboys:

Assuming Trump had actual classified documents (not declassified documents with old classified stamps on them) in Melania's panty drawer, how does that compare to Hillary having classified documents improperly stored on a home server? Should he be treated the same way? If I recall she was under investigation during the 2016 campaign for improperly storing and possessing classified documents yet was still able to run for office.

Assuming Trump had nuclear codes/schematics/whatever that he hypothetically could sell to the highest bidder, how does that compare to Hillary being part of the team that approved the sale of nuclear material (uranium) to Russia (the world's greatest threat) in exchange for a direct payment from Moscow of $500k and payments in excess of $100 million to her charitable foundation by the parties involved in the sale? Should he be treated the same way, aka "that is a nothingburger conspiracy despite the receipts"?

* I don't believe he had either, this is just a repeat of the 2016 election when it was found that his political opponents (the Hillary campaign and Obama administration DOJ/FBI/CIA) were caught fabricating and pushing the narrative "Trump was a Russian Spy", now for the 2024 sequel they are going with the narrative "Trump stole and planned to sell nuclear secrets".
This was a pretty decent write up comparing the two

Clinton was rightfully raked over the coals and this was investigated by the FBI which is what they are doing with Don at the moment. That should happen, right?

Trump also signed into law making mishandling classified info a felony so there's that.

Question for the DOJ/FBI fanboys:

Assuming Trump had actual classified documents (not declassified documents with old classified stamps on them) in Melania's panty drawer, how does that compare to Hillary having classified documents improperly stored on a home server? Should he be treated the same way? If I recall she was under investigation during the 2016 campaign for improperly storing and possessing classified documents yet was still able to run for office.

Assuming Trump had nuclear codes/schematics/whatever that he hypothetically could sell to the highest bidder, how does that compare to Hillary being part of the team that approved the sale of nuclear material (uranium) to Russia (the world's greatest threat) in exchange for a direct payment from Moscow of $500k and payments in excess of $100 million to her charitable foundation by the parties involved in the sale? Should he be treated the same way, aka "that is a nothingburger conspiracy despite the receipts"?

* I don't believe he had either, this is just a repeat of the 2016 election when it was found that his political opponents (the Hillary campaign and Obama administration DOJ/FBI/CIA) were caught fabricating and pushing the narrative "Trump was a Russian Spy", now for the 2024 sequel they are going with the narrative "Trump stole and planned to sell nuclear secrets".
This was a pretty decent write up comparing the two

Clinton was rightfully raked over the coals and this was investigated by the FBI which is what they are doing with Don at the moment. That should happen, right?

Trump also signed into law making mishandling classified info a felony so there's that.
Exactly...deflection to Hillary...who the conservatives here bashed relentlessly...isn't a great thing to bring up. It will only show their own hypocrisy in how they acted towards her, yet are now making excuses for Trump and bashing law enforcement over this.

You think I can link to top secret documents? Or do you have an issue with what has been reported as far as what the warrant and inventory has stated? There is a whole thread on it man.
So no link? You are just here to slam the ULTRA MAGA King? Be better

So no link? You are just here to slam the ULTRA MAGA King? Be better
You can find the link to the warrant on the Fox News website. It contains the list of seized items. Four of them are labeled top secret. Those are documents pertaining to national security and can not be viewed outside of a secure room.
The top secret classification can also include nuclear weapons. One of charges being investigated is espionage.

Spin it however you like.

Users who are viewing this thread