What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (5 Viewers)

Today's Quinnipac poll for Florida: Biden leads Trump by 9 points.

Trump was just asked about reports that ICE did not know about his announcement that the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants beginning next week. He responded: "They know. They know. And it starts next week." Per the Washington Post, this new draconian plan was developed by Stephen Miller and Kristjen Nielsen was fired for objecting to it.

Today's Quinnipac poll for Florida: Biden leads Trump by 9 points.

Trump was just asked about reports that ICE did not know about his announcement that the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants beginning next week. He responded: "They know. They know. And it starts next week." Per the Washington Post, this new draconian plan was developed by Stephen Miller and Kristjen Nielsen was fired for objecting to it.
Biden will be tough to beat.  

I’d like to see more information on this from a more reputable source.   

Is this where we come for the policy details and pie or is it just SSDD?

:blackdot:

Oh....and weather here today is 84, partly sunny and afternoon Florida storms which are 5-10 minute things that move on pretty quickly.  Was downtown earlier today and I had forgotten that he was coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that America is has been made great again, what will his 2020 campaign slogan be?

Trump/Pence 2020:  Technically They're Not Concentration Camps

Sorry, couldn't resist :devil: .  I actuallythink this thread probably works best as a safe space; we've tried the thing where people who oppose Trump ask Trump supporters to explain this or that over the years, and it just hasn't worked out.  So now that I've gotten in my little jab I'll leave you all to it.  Peace and love and all that good stuff to you all.

Ok...what about the pie?  Is there at least pie?  #### I'd even take cake at this point.
The week after Trump was elected the first time, my daughter was studying at lunchtime in a math classroom in her high school that happened to be where the Conservative Club met on campus. They all came in with pizza and cake to celebrate the victory. So my daughter, who really is not very political (at least not then; she was a sophomore), thought, what the heck? And she treated herself to a couple of slices of pizza and a piece of cake.

I've teased her about this ever since. Whenever I hear her complain now about Trump, I remind her "but you ate the pizza. You ate the Trump pizza, and now you must accept the consequences of that decision."

Where to watch on TV, I assume this will be broadcast somehow?   Tough choice between entertainment tonight: Trump vs. America's Got Talent .

Where to watch on TV, I assume this will be broadcast somehow?   Tough choice between entertainment tonight: Trump vs. America's Got Talent .
I'm sure one of the news channels will be showing it, otherwise I know it's being streamed live on some sites.

I think FOX will come to your house and just inject the rally directly into your veins. Just takes a call. 

With his intentions official, let’s handicap the field. 

The only Democrat in the announced field that poses any threat, in my opinion,  is Biden.  He should cruise over anyone else.  
Amy Klobuchar would knock the socks off Trump in a general election...but unfortunately she won't likely even make it to the 2nd Democratic debate.

But I would agree as long as Trump doesn't cause a dumb war or the national debt/tariffs don't implode the economy the rest of the (non-Biden) field will face an uphill battle.

One of the oddest things is the playing of ‘sympathy for the devil’ & ‘can’t get what you want’ as pre-game theme music at these things. It’s almost like conscious denial of cognitive dissonance.

Hm, kinda the same show.
Sort of, both celebrating America, a tad different in contestants and audience members. 

I'm sure one of the news channels will be showing it, otherwise I know it's being streamed live on some sites.
Could you be any less specific?

I think FOX will come to your house and just inject the rally directly into your veins. Just takes a call. 
I'm just looking to be entertained hoss, no need to make a bunch of drug references.

AGT during performances, rally during the insufferable  judges "critiques".
:goodposting: This guys gets it!

Lowest unemployment levels since 1969.
He asked what Trump had done.  You gave an effect and one that has followed a trend that predates Trump (he asked for the cause).  If you want to give him credit, state what he did to create such a low unemployment.

Last edited by a moderator:
He asked what Trump had done.  You gave an effect and one that has followed a trend that predates Trump (he asked for the cause).  If you want to give him credit, state what he did to create such a low unemployment.
The tax cut kept the national debt-driven economic party going. Sacrificing short term gains for long-term pain. No different than the previous president.

The tax cut kept the national debt-driven economic party going. Sacrificing short term gains for long-term pain. No different than the previous president.
Care to show any link that the tax cut had an effect in unemployment or even that big of an effect in the “debt driven economic party”?

Eve this though wouldn’t answer the original question of what he has done to make America great.  A keep the status quo with Obama (who many who would use MAGA claim was a terrible president).

Care to show any link that the tax cut had an effect in unemployment or even that big of an effect in the “debt driven economic party”?

Eve this though wouldn’t answer the original question of what he has done to make America great.  A keep the status quo with Obama (who many who would use MAGA claim was a terrible president).
No. I don't. It's common sense.

I do think it would be nice if those of us that are staunchly opposed to Trump could dial it down a bit in this thread, or maybe just not post in here at all unless it's a good faith sort of thing, but I'll keep my expectations low on that front.

I do think it would be nice if those of us that are staunchly opposed to Trump could dial it down a bit in this thread, or maybe just not post in here at all unless it's a good faith sort of thing, but I'll keep my expectations low on that front.
I agree. This is my last post in this thread. 

Wow this is going to be a long hard 16 month slog on this board
I feel safe, in this instance, speaking for Trump haters, Trump supporters, liberals, conservatives, neutral parties, and nearly everybody else: 

It’s going to be ####### unbearable. 

Users who are viewing this thread