What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

It seems clear now, but I'm sure they're glad we're all avoiding discussing the real issue here. I'm honestly not sure which side has more snowflakes.
In my opinion, this is just not the place for actual discourse between trump and non-trump folks. I occasionally comment if I feel there's an opportunity for an actual conversation, but this is after all, a thread wholly supporting a trump reelection. And as I'm sure you've noticed, they don't really care what he does as long as it keeps them in power. 

But the magat stuff is just not going to get read unless you're trolling and you find someone who's also looking for a fight. None of that is necessarily positive. You're better off posting in a non-conservative thread if you want to discuss what's important to you. 

How is this allowed?  And the poster that liked his post should be suspended too.
Suspended for liking posts?

I dosagree with the use of the term (and honestly didn't see it til it was pointed out, i skimmed over MAGA). I agreed with the point of the post and still do even if I disagree with the use of the term.

You liked a post where someone called Trump supporters maggots and traitors.  HTH.
Ok...and disagree with the “MAGAt” thing...I've seen traitors thrown around both ways. I don't agree there with most(though id say it cam be argued some people are...not saying anyone here).

But calling for suspensions for likes?  Really?

• Smile
Reactions: rct
GoBirds said:
So weird that the bolded got.  :tumbleweed:
That literally the only part of the post anyone is talking about.

sho nuff said:
He said he edited it himself.
I did. No mod requested it. I did it solely with the hope to actually steer the conversation toward the points of the post (the ridiculous federal deficit and how I doubt it could get worse regardless of democratic candidate). 

That literally the only part of the post anyone is talking about.

I did. No mod requested it. I did it solely with the hope to actually steer the conversation toward the points of the post (the ridiculous federal deficit and how I doubt it could get worse regardless of democratic candidate). 
Guys he ^^ did the right thing.

I'd agree maximum respect is absolutely necessary. This is probably our best hope to talk to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone here is old enough to have a genuine conversation.  My God you guys!  Knock it off.  Can we go on day without the constant back and forth?

I don't think anyone here is old enough to have a genuine conversation.  My God you guys!  Knock it off.  Can we go on day without the constant back and forth?
Pointing out a fact isn't a geniune conversation?   :)

If you read pretty much any thread here the answer to your question is clearly no.  That's the whole point of this forum.

Now you're defending someone that called Trump supporters maggots and traitors.  If you don't get suspended for the like you ought to get suspended for this.  
What are you talking about?  Someone made a comment that it was strange the offensive remark wasn't there anymore.  I factually pointed out that the poster already stated he edited it.

Between wanting people suspended for likes and now this?  Come on man.

That's not an ultimatum, that's a gauge of consistency and fairness.  
Actually it was the very definition of an ultimatum.  Consistency you will never fully get as mods don't see everything.  Plenty goes by that doesn't get someone suspended.  Thats how it works.  It has nothing to do with fair or bias.

And the poster in question already edited it.

What are you talking about?  Someone made a comment that it was strange the offensive remark wasn't there anymore.  I factually pointed out that the poster already stated he edited it.

Between wanting people suspended for likes and now this?  Come on man.
At least that poster knows how to use the edit feature.  :lmao:

Actually it was the very definition of an ultimatum.  Consistency you will never fully get as mods don't see everything.  Plenty goes by that doesn't get someone suspended.  Thats how it works.  It has nothing to do with fair or bias.

And the poster in question already edited it.
I'm not talking about posts the mods never see.  I'm talking about known suspensions.  

Apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if a lot of you Trump supporters don't believe in the accuracy of polling, how do you discuss and analyze the particulars of next November's election? What do you use as a basis for predictions?

Apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread but if a lot of you Trump supporters don't believe in the accuracy of polling, how do you discuss and analyze the particulars of next November's election? What do you use as a basis for predictions?
Empirical knowledge.

I couldn’t imagine telling someone on the other end of a phone that I don’t know who I’m voting for. Too many nuts out there , nuts on boof sidez 

I base it on the level of excitement and buzz around a candidate.  Trump rallies are like a rock concert. The Dems aren’t even generating the level of excitement you see at a campus quad hacky-sack game.  

What about them?  People from all sorts of political opinions get suspended.  The supposed bias is a myth.
It's empirical.  3 days for calling people Tribbles, 6 days for an incorrect perception of a post questioning a senator's gender, I think.  @boots11234 is still gone for a comparison between toothpaste at the boarder to a Disney movie?  We have data to form an opinion on whether it is a myth or not.  It will be interesting to see how long a suspension someone who called all Trump supporters maggots and traitors gets.  

It's empirical.  3 days for calling people Tribbles, 6 days for an incorrect perception of a post questioning a senator's gender, I think.  @boots11234 is still gone for a comparison between toothpaste at the boarder to a Disney movie?  We have data to form an opinion on whether it is a myth or not.  It will be interesting to see how long a suspension someone who called all Trump supporters maggots and traitors gets.  
The problem is you ignore the amounts that others have received that happen to be on the other sode of the political spectrum.

Not sure how much he should or would get considering the post was edited already. In addition the calling for suspensions based on liking posts or factually stating someone edited it was pretty laughable.

I base it on the level of excitement and buzz around a candidate.  Trump rallies are like a rock concert. The Dems aren’t even generating the level of excitement you see at a campus quad hacky-sack game.  
The Grateful Dead still generate excitement and buzz.  But it's because their followers are cult like.

See the similarities? 

It's empirical.  3 days for calling people Tribbles, 6 days for an incorrect perception of a post questioning a senator's gender, I think.  @boots11234 is still gone for a comparison between toothpaste at the boarder to a Disney movie?  We have data to form an opinion on whether it is a myth or not.   It will be interesting to see how long a suspension someone who called all Trump supporters maggots and traitors gets.  
Won’t happen

The problem is you ignore the amounts that others have received that happen to be on the other sode of the political spectrum.

Not sure how much he should or would get considering the post was edited already. In addition the calling for suspensions based on liking posts or factually stating someone edited it was pretty laughable.
Please keep your posts related to the re-election of President Trump.  

Do you know what the greatest enthusiasm of all time was for a Presidential Candidate in terms of fanatical live support? It was for Barry Goldwater in 1964. #2 was for Eugene McCarthy  in 1968. #3 was for Howard Dean in 2004. And #4 was for Bernie Sanders in 2016. 

Fanatical live support doesn’t do much for candidates in the modern era. 

Trump goes into a deep red area and holds a rally.  Yeah, Im shocked that POTUS receives big crowds there. 

And comparing money is also not apples to apples currently as dem money is split among so many candidates.

I'm not ignoring anything.  If you have more data please post it.

And really, continued defense of someone who called a group of people maggots and traitors isn't a good look.  Should be suspension worthy, imo.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread