What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (6 Viewers)

Is Prime Day tomorrow? What are we buying fellas!?!?
Walmart, or was it Best Buy?, has 70-inch 4K Samsungs for $529.  

That right there has got to be some sort of proof how tax reform has increased cost of living and how terrible trade is with China! 

Walmart, or was it Best Buy?, has 70-inch 4K Samsungs for $529.  

That right there has got to be some sort of proof how tax reform has increased cost of living and how terrible trade is with China! 
Man, that about half as much as I paid for one 6 months ago ouch!

Check back in 10 days:

>>Herman Cain attended the Trump rally on June 20 where virtually no one was masked or social distancing, and where 6 staffers who tested positive attended. He tested positive for #COVID19 10 days later. He was admitted to the hospital 2 days after that. He died today.<<

https://twitter.com/genefortexas/status/1288854067515727873?lang=en
Pretty pathetic :fishing: , please move along. This tired agenda of only calling out one side isn’t impressing anyone in here, you should post your biased tweets in the appropriate threads. 

Last edited by a moderator:
True.  Democrats are the only ones left holding on to that false narrative.  Glad we're only have to put up with it for a few more weeks.
My extended family is pretty liberal and I've lost track of their COVID arguments. 

Any science based statement is either a "you cant argue with science" or "science isn't always exact and it's constantly evolving"  it just depends on which satisfies their talking point for the day.

Same with when an organization like the CDC or WHO change their stance. It's either a good decision based on science or "politically motivated because Trump told them to". 

They are exhausting. 

My extended family is pretty liberal and I've lost track of their COVID arguments. 

Any science based statement is either a "you cant argue with science" or "science isn't always exact and it's constantly evolving"  it just depends on which satisfies their talking point for the day.

Same with when an organization like the CDC or WHO change their stance. It's either a good decision based on science or "politically motivated because Trump told them to". 

They are exhausting. 
You know what’s more exhausting? When you have people in your immediate circle of family and friends who have died from COVID. Even if the science is evolving on this, let’s err on the side of great caution.

You know what’s more exhausting? When you have people in your immediate circle of family and friends who have died from COVID. Even if the science is evolving on this, let’s err on the side of great caution.
I'm pretty sure we are, we shut down the country. COVID sucks, but so do countless other things that take our loved ones from us. 

Looks like the radical left is going to do everything they can to prevent Trump from winning.  

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/12/read-left-wing-radicals-post-online-guide-to-disrupting-the-country-if-election-is-close/
The reason behind most of their narrative is fear tactics to win the election.  As soon as the election is over, if they win they will be reopening things and firing the economy back up.  Masks will be unnecessary.

The reason behind most of their narrative is fear tactics to win the election.  As soon as the election is over, if they win they will be reopening things and firing the economy back up.  Masks will be unnecessary.
I am 100% certain that the status quo of requiring masks will continue not only after the election, but well into next year if the Democrats win.

I am 100% certain that the status quo of requiring masks will continue not only after the election, but well into next year if the Democrats win.
True, it strips identity and individualism.  They might push this Covid conspiracy out for just that alone.   Everything will be open though, for the economy, masks will be Covid and any future virus' Kryptonite.  

And all the ballots they miraculously find after the election will all be for Biden. Just like when the Stuart Smalley and the Democrats stole the Senate seat. 
It’s so ridiculous. Of you can “peacefully protest” you can live with the current voting laws. 

It's not just China, it's also Vietnam. The Asian countries seem to be getting their economies back to full throttle more quickly than the USA. Maybe masks, culture, etc are playing a role?

US trade deficit widens to $67.1 billion in August, a 14-year high
Wrong again dad. It’s Democrats like Newsom, Cuomo, Pugsley and every other blue state Governor still keeping their state closed because of politics. These states shouldn’t get a penny from the federal government in aid. 

Wrong again dad. It’s Democrats like Newsom, Cuomo, Pugsley and every other blue state Governor still keeping their state closed because of politics. These states shouldn’t get a penny from the federal government in aid. 
New cases rising in Texas, Tennessee, Wisconsin and Illinois -- 

The problem with this statement is it’s people on the sidelines casting aspersions like they know. I’m in a situation where we are working very closely with Governor Newsom and his key people (states attorney etc) to get some clarity/change on the COVID regulations in place for our industry.  With first-hand experience I can tell you I don’t believe this is politics for Newsom, I really believe he truly believes he saving lives. I absolutely disagree with his stance on the closures and how it’s being handled but I believe he believes he’s doing the right thing. Now I’m not inside the guys head or heart so like any of us I can’t wholeheartedly speak for what others for sure believe. But I’m certainly closer to it then a lot of people making random statements on the Internet. 

And China has their own way of dealing with “peaceful protests.”

It’s crazy how all the trade issues they were having with the US then suddenly this virus hits the world from Wuhan right before the election. How excited will they be if they get Joe who has laid down for them for half a century?
:tinfoilhat:   __ But I'll bite, not as much as Putin was for getting his puppet in

Going to need some "hard data" in support of this claim. ;)  
Tax reform alone and what it’s done for small business dwarfs what was “accomplished” in the previous 8 years. 

Economy has been strong without the benefit of the QE we saw under the previous POTUS. Even with a once in a generation pandemic things are ready to bounce back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to need some "hard data" in support of this claim. ;)  
It was right there in the post quoted by the guy you responded to. Want some numbers?

SCOTUS: Obama 2 Trump 3

Tax Cuts: Obama extends GWBs cuts for $288 billion. Trump $1.5 trillion. 

Jobs: Obama 1.5 mil a year. Trump 2.2 mil a year before the Covid.  

:shrug:

It was right there in the post quoted by the guy you responded to. Want some numbers?

Thanks Obama!

He’s just sore about another thread that got exposed for its lack of substance. 

Users who are viewing this thread