What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (3 Viewers)

Searching for bamboo ballots and secret water marks counted on legal pads by the “Cyber Ninjas” on fairgrounds they are sharing with an actual carnival  :lol:

:golfclap:

Perfect Trump really.
This is the biggest joke in the history of our country that I can remember.  An honest to goodness joke.  You couldn't write a parody as good as what is playing out in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the biggest joke in the history of our country that I can remember.  An honest to goodness joke.  You couldn't write a parody as good as what is playing out in Arizona.
It’s on brand. 

Will be heavily featured in his upcoming tour and on his blog where he yells at clouds. 

Forensic Audit is the correct term.  Learn it, know it, live it.  
I performed forensic audits for almost 20 years of my life.  What we have seen in AZ does not appear to be one.  Certainly there are issues with conflicts of interest from the audit agency that affects their independence at a minimum.

I’m still waiting for the tax evasion charges. For all these imminent criminal charges we sure seem to be waiting a long time. But I admit given the politics in NY, if they in any way can, they will bring them. The fact they haven’t so far says a good bit. 

I’m still waiting for the tax evasion charges. For all these imminent criminal charges we sure seem to be waiting a long time. But I admit given the politics in NY, if they in any way can, they will bring them. The fact they haven’t so far says a good bit. 
I would image that with all the scrutiny and eyes on this that there will be the case better be air tight, and that takes some time.  If you're going to charge a former POTUS with a criminal charge you better bring your A game (and rightly so).

Yep, just red meat/click bait for the angry left. They need something to believe in on that front. 

Unhinged

This joke recount will undoubtably be a main source of disinformation and lies in Don’s upcoming money grab tour. Make sure you buy a Tshirt and/or donated on the way out.
It is honestly so predictable and sad.  He just milks the rubes for all the money he can squeeze out of them (directly or covertly) and they just line up to give it to him.

Maybe if he’s lucky Trump will give him some lessons? Old Joe could learn a lot from that round.  :lmao:
Or Joe could just skip the lessons (and golf entirely) and create a trophy for himself pretending he won his club championships and, with a straight face, go around telling everyone in the club he is club champion.

He won't even be indicted, it's a pipedream. DJT hasn't been teflon this long by mistake. He knows what's legal and what's not. Does he go to the line sometimes? Sure, but he knows what's what, especially in NY. 

Your comment sums the discourse on this board up and quite frankly the 4 years under the giant cry baby pretty well

a comical and illegitimate audit done by a company with zero experience, strong ties to the loser, funded privately, behind closed doors, with no competitive process = mistake during golf

He won't even be indicted, it's a pipedream. DJT hasn't been teflon this long by mistake. He knows what's legal and what's not. Does he go to the line sometimes? Sure, but he knows what's what, especially in NY. 
I remember the days when everyone close to the president didn't get arrested and there weren't a number of criminal cases (recent and past) against him....simpler times.  

That doesn't even make sense...much like the last 4 years under the giant cry baby
First of all, I wouldn't call him a giant.  Schiff is probably lucky to be 5 feet tall.  Eighth of all you are right on the money in regarda to all the crying he did over Trump and even lied that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.  Sad

First of all, I wouldn't call him a giant.  Schiff is probably lucky to be 5 feet tall.  Eighth of all you are right on the money in regarda to all the crying he did over Trump and even lied that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.  Sad
Again you make no sense unless you are suggesting we all live in Schiff's district?  And Schiff is still in power (unlike the giant cry baby) so why the reference in the past-tense

I know you are trying to be funny but at this point it's just pathetic

Again you make no sense unless you are suggesting we all live in Schiff's district?  And Schiff is still in power (unlike the giant cry baby) so why the reference in the past-tense

I know you are trying to be funny but at this point it's just pathetic
Schiff was in charge of 2 completely bogus impeachment hearings.  HTH

I would image that with all the scrutiny and eyes on this that there will be the case better be air tight, and that takes some time.  If you're going to charge a former POTUS with a criminal charge you better bring your A game (and rightly so).
Or the D.A. is running for gov.

Right.  You look over everything a couple of times. Hand it over to others to review. When you think everything is perfect, you wait a week or so, review again and have even more people scrutinize your case.  You screw this up, your career is over. 

Users who are viewing this thread