What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (4 Viewers)

Is this really how you guys like to spend your day?  Trying - and failing - to own the other side?

it’s probably a nice day where you are at...maybe get some air and avoid the forum for a few hours if not days.
Says the guy trolling in the only pro-Trump thread on the site   :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really how you guys like to spend your day?  Trying - and failing - to own the other side?

it’s probably a nice day where you are at...maybe get some air and avoid the forum for a few hours if not days.
You serious Clark? May want to self evaluate how much time you spend  :fishing:  .

Man that was funny, thanks for that.  :lmao:

Weather is chit today, plus we have to work.  Just killing time between meetings with a good laugh or two.   :lol:

Guys, get some sun.  Whether you win an exchange or lose it - its a post on a forum.

I am not talking down to anyone and not above the “obsession” - about a decade or so ago I was playing call of duty - a lot and mostly after the kids were in bed.

we took a family vacation and no cod for a week

then we came home and I was like “ I wasted hours doing that?”

And spent almost no time after that

that might apply to some of you

I am not talking down to anyone and not above the “obsession” - about a decade or so ago I was playing call of duty - a lot and mostly after the kids were in bed.

This is not a timscochet thread, perhaps you're lost? 

Every time I check in between Client calls you are posting about other people not posting.  :lmao:  

As much time as you spend  :fishing: you would think you would be better at it. Super weak.

He's telling people to go get more sun, he hates Trump, and yet he can't stop posting in this thread.  You can't make this stuff up
As long as people are talking about me, I might reply.  Don’t twist the point to fit your narrative.  And after about 4 I likely won’t post in here again until next week.

The point was do you really want to waste time on this forum trying to seek revenge for the last 4 years - knowing you will never get it?

hopefully you got better things to do. 

step away from the keyboard for a few

take a walk

yell upstairs to your mom and tell her you love her 

As long as people are talking about me, I might reply.  Don’t twist the point to fit your narrative.  And after about 4 I likely won’t post in here again until next week.

The point was do you really want to waste time on this forum trying to seek revenge for the last 4 years - knowing you will never get it?

hopefully you got better things to do. 

step away from the keyboard for a few

take a walk

yell upstairs to your mom and tell her you love her 
Ooooooh you busted off a mom's basement joke.  Bet you've been saving that one up for a month to use.  And lol you can't avoid this thread.  You do nothing but troll in here which says a lot about your life but keep on telling everyone else to step away and take a walk.  We just keep laughing at you.

And :lmao: about revenge for 4 years?  Who in here besides the liberal trolls are seeking revenge for anything?

He's telling people to go get more sun, he hates Trump, and yet he can't stop posting in this thread.  You can't make this stuff up
It’s quite interesting, he’s so triggered that there is no self awareness regarding the  :potkettle:

Hopefully he can get past it at some point, hope you have a good weekend friend.  :hifive:

Ooooooh you busted off a mom's basement joke.  Bet you've been saving that one up for a month to use.  And lol you can't avoid this thread.  You do nothing but troll in here which says a lot about your life but keep on telling everyone else to step away and take a walk.  We just keep laughing at you.

And :lmao: about revenge for 4 years?  Who in here besides the liberal trolls are seeking revenge for anything?
You make a great point, they seem very upset that after this election there isn’t close to the childish behavior we all had to endure after the last one. Hopefully they can learn from it for the next time things don’t go their way but I doubt it. 

Um, aren’t you part of the “loyal opposition” deciding to oppose Biden/democrats before even seeing policy

bahahahaha

You make a great point, they seem very upset that after this election there isn’t close to the childish behavior we all had to endure after the last one. Hopefully they can learn from it for the next time things don’t go their way but I doubt it. 
Why are liberals looking for revenge?  Newsflash - They won the election!

Too easy.  You guys have a good couple of days.  I won’t be back unless quoted.  

seriously, find something better to do than trying to get revenge on the “libs” - revenge isn’t coming (if revenge puts you off substitute owning)

tip one back if that’s your thing, call your mom instead of reaching for whatever device you use to read the forum, call your kids, go fishing, find something that brings real joy this weekend

I will be watching the grandsons soccer and basketball games (I’m a young grandfather) - and I likely won’t post in this forum until Monday - and better for it

Too easy.  You guys have a good couple of days.  I won’t be back unless quoted.  

seriously, find something better to do than trying to get revenge on the “libs” - revenge isn’t coming (if revenge puts you off substitute owning)

tip one back if that’s your thing, call your mom instead of reaching for whatever device you use to read the forum, call your kids, go fishing, find something that brings real joy this weekend

I will be watching the grandsons soccer and basketball games (I’m a young grandfather) - and I likely won’t post in this forum until Monday - and better for it
Why do you think youll be the better for.   Some might argue that fbg will be better for it.      Not me.   But some.

How childish you and others acted 2016 on will never be matched, no matter how much time you spend trolling.  :lmao:
...and everything that followed.

The Kavenaugh hearings were the worse display I had ever seen in my life!

...."women must be believed"....my butt.

The chutzpah to vote on Amy Coney Barrett and not Merrick Garland was an impressive display. 
you are wrong....again

Comparing, not holding a vote...to what the Democrats tried to do to Judge Kavenaugh...it's not even close.

I haven't even brought up all the times that the Democrats stood up and left when votes didn't go their way.....talk about "childish".

Users who are viewing this thread