What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (3 Viewers)

Comparing what damage Trump has done, and continues to do, to this country with his big election lie versus what the Democrats did to judge Kavanaugh..... it’s not even close.  Not. Even. Close.  
Yeah...that's what did it.   :rolleyes:
...because we are much to stoopid to think it, and talk about it, without him pointing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...that's what did it.   :rolleyes:
...because we are much to stoopid to think it, and talk about it, without him pointing it out.
Never said you needed it. And certainly not implying you’re stupid so please don’t put words in my mouth. But he’s clearly the leader of that movement, so yes he gets pointed out.  That’s what being a leader is.  

Never said you needed it. And certainly not implying you’re stupid so please don’t put words in my mouth. But he’s clearly the leader of that movement, so yes he gets pointed out.  That’s what being a leader is.  
Can you recall what Hillary was doing after January, 2017?
I seem to remember the words, "illegitimate" and "Russian asset" being tossed around by her and many other Democrats.

Can you recall what Hillary was doing since January, 2017?
Nope, not at all. But I’m not a Hillary fan or defender.  And whatever you’re implying she did or is doing, two wrongs don’t make a right.

But to claim that the Kavanagh hearings have any where near the impact of what Trump did and continues to do is as partisan laughable as it gets.  

Nope, not at all. But I’m not a Hillary fan or defender.  And whatever you’re implying she did or is doing, two wrongs don’t make a right.

But to claim that the Kavanagh hearings have any where near the impact of what Trump did and continues to do is as partisan laughable as it gets.  
I'm talking about who did what to tear this county apart.
You say it was President Trump and I'm saying that it started way before the 2020 election.....about four years before with Hillary and the Democrats TOTALLY "conciliatory attitude" when Trump won and the 93% negative reporting on him.

A lot was exposed from 2016 to 2020.
Democrats didn't nearly turn my stomach as much before that..

I'm talking about who did what to tear this county apart.

You say it was President Trump and I'm saying that it started way before the 2020 election.....about four years before with Hillary and the Democrats TOTALLY "conciliatory attitude" when Trump won.
Come on Opie, you’re too smart for this man. While any of that may be true, Trump started claiming the 2016 election was rigged as well well before election night because he was positive he was going to lose.  He even went so far to put together a hand picked commission after he was elected to look into the fraud that he was claiming was rampant. Hand picked people. What came of that commission Opie?

Come on Opie, you’re too smart for this man. While any of that may be true, Trump started claiming the 2016 election was rigged as well well before election night because he was positive he was going to lose.  He even went so far to put together a hand picked commission after he was elected to look into the fraud that he was claiming was rampant. Hand picked people. What came of that commission Opie?
Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling and big tech, influencing turnout
And as I recall...it was Obama himself who said that it would be impossible to rig a national election....just before the Democrats accused President Trump of doing it.

I don't recall President Trump ever accusing anyone with colluding with a foreign power.
This took me less then 5 secs of google time to find. BBC article with direct Trump quotes.  Same basic claims he still makes.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37673797

Your last paragraph I never claimed and doesn’t at all speak to my points.  

Not even .

He was claiming that the system was rigged.....like political polling, MSM reporting, and big tech, influencing turnout

Come on.

Not even .

Hunter Biden down?

Not even .

This took me less then 5 secs of google time to find. BBC article with direct Trump quotes.  Same basic claims he still makes.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37673797

Your last paragraph I never claimed and doesn’t at all speak to my points.  
Wow...nice find.
Here...let me help you with some of those quotes that you found.

"Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

"The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."

I stopped looking for the part here President Trump accused ANYONE of colluding with a foreign power in an attempt to win (or in Hillary's case, lose) the election.

Wow...nice find.
Here...let me help you with some of those quotes that you found.

"Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

"The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."

I stopped looking for the part here President Trump accused ANYONE of colluding with a foreign power in an attempt to win (or in Hillary's case, lose) the election.
Nice job completely omitting this….

"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" 

But I’m sure that was just an honest mistake on your part.  🙄

Nice job completely omitting this….

"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!" 

But I’m sure that was just an honest mistake on your part.  🙄
The article you linked to is dated, October, 2016 (prior to election day) says nothing about colluding with a foreign power.

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary lost to Donald Trump.
I distinctly remember the words, "illegitimate President" and "Russian Agent" being spoken by Hillary (the loser in the election), the MSM, and many Democrats...YouTube is FULL of them.

So you tell me....which did more to the detriment of the country.... 

• Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...
  • Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government while openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?

The article you linked to is dated, October, 2016 (prior to election day) says nothing about colluding with a foreign power.

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary lost to Donald Trump.
I distinctly remember the words, "illegitimate President" and "Russian Agent" being spoken by Hillary (the loser in the election), the MSM, and many Democrats...YouTube is FULL of them.

• Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...
  • Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government while openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?
Again I never once said he was claiming someone colluded with a foreign government, I said that’s not what he said. I was 100% proven right in my claim by the article, which for the record you claimed you didn’t recall him saying. Trump has been claiming these elections were rife with mass voter fraud since long before the 2016 election and continues to to this day. Period, end of statement.  

With all that said I will answer your bolded question. To me it’s not even close who’s causing more damage. A washed up politician who was so disliked she lost to a reality TV star and has no real power or voice, versus ultimately the leader of the free world and still current power behind the GOP. It’s not even close who’s doing more damage with what they’re saying. Not even close. 

So as I answered your question please answer mine. What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president? 

That was ALL the Democrats AFTER Hillary crapped the bed.

Questioning the security of an election before the election OR...

Accusing a duly elected President of collusion with a foreign government openly and frequently calling him "illegitimate" and an "Agent of the Russian Government" after he's taken Office?
Hillary conceded the day after the election, which would suggest that at that time she believed that Trump's win was legitimate. Trump has yet to concede that Biden won.

And I don't believe that Hillary used the term "illegitimate President" until 2019 (see Wapo article below). Information about alleged "Russian collusion" didn't surface until after the 2016 election, so the fact that it was not mentioned in a pre-election article is hardly surprising. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Again I never once said he was claiming someone colluded with a foreign government, I said that’s not what he said. I was 100% proven right in my claim by the article, which for the record you claimed you didn’t recall him saying. Trump has been claiming these elections were rife with mass voter fraud since long before the 2016 election and continues to to this day. Period, end of statement.  

With all that said I will answer your bolded question. To me it’s not even close who’s causing more damage. A washed up politician who was so disliked she lost to a reality TV star and has no real power or voice, versus ultimately the leader of the free world and still current power behind the GOP. It’s not even close who’s doing more damage with what they’re saying. Not even close. 

So as I answered your question please answer mine. What was the ultimate outcome of the hand-picked voter fraud commission that Trump put together after he became president? 
Trump disbanded the commission

What happened after four years of the Russian Collusion Delusion that was shoved down our throats by the MSM and Democrats, beginning BEFORE President Trump was inaugurated?

Do you actually believe that President Trump's doubt in the US election system did more harm the the US than the Democrats and the MSM's denial of Trump's legitimate election and then accusing him of colluding with a foreign power to get elected and of being a Russian asset?

Your are truly delusional.

What happened after four years of the Russian Collusion Delusion that was shoved down our throats by the MSM and Democrats, beginning BEFORE President Trump was inaugurated?

Do you actually believe that President Trump's doubt in the US election system did more harm the the US than the Democrats and the MSM's denial of Trump's legitimate election and then accusing him of colluding with a foreign power to get elected and of being a Russian asset?

Your are truly delusional.
Trump is doing way more damage now - and it’s not close.  Was there an insurrection after trump was elected?

Opie said:
Exactly.  Because they couldn’t find 1 single shred of evidence.  Yet he continued/s to propagate the lie.  And huge portion of the country did and continue to swallow that ego based lie and thus lost faith in a foundational cornerstone of our country.

But I understand this is all lost on you, you’re in that group, and as the saying goes “it’s easier to fool someone then convince them they’ve been fooled”.  

Have a good day GB

The Dude said:
Trump is doing way more damage now - and it’s not close.  Was there an insurrection after trump was elected?
Damage now?    I heard Bongino interviewed him tuesday.   I have no idea what the talked about.

Let up on the fear mongering.    

And you could call the mueller investigation a failed soft coup.

Exactly.  Because they couldn’t find 1 single shred of evidence.  Yet he continued/s to propagate the lie.  And huge portion of the country did and continue to swallow that ego based lie and thus lost faith in a foundational cornerstone of our country.

But I understand this is all lost on you, you’re in that group, and as the saying goes “it’s easier to fool someone then convince them they’ve been fooled”.  

Have a good day GB
But it didn't go on for four damn years when they couldn't find one shred of evidence being found like the Russian Collusion Delusion did....now, did it?

Damage now?    I heard Bongino interviewed him tuesday.   I have no idea what the talked about.

Let up on the fear mongering.    

And you could call the mueller investigation a failed soft coup.
Why would anyone call a investigation that?  It was initiated by his own AG.  It was a legitimate investigation that produced results.

Failed coup?  Come on man.

Why would anyone call a investigation that?  It was initiated by his own AG.  It was a legitimate investigation that produced results.r 

Failed coup?  Come on man.
Who initiated it?   His AG?   No it wasnt.   This is why i prefer if we ignore each other.   

Ever here the term "mission accomplished" -jim comey

Rothstein suggested wearing a wire.

The only proof it had was it couldnt prove trump didnt do anything.   Just like we cant prove you didnt talk to joe bryant today.

YEAH!!   :rolleyes:

Like the time President Trump lied about the virus coming from Wuhan and Biden's involvement with Hunter and his dealings with Burisma!!

BTW...If starting an investigation and finding no evidence constitutes a lie...what would you call the Mueller Investigation?
A big success. The found plenty of evidence: 

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread