What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

I expect he’s desperate for the level of immunity that comes with potus - and the ability to influence the investigations into him

Because of the "50 Percent Trigger" rule with delegates, the rough numbers I'm projecting in my head are about 700 delegates as a baseline for Trump right now. He has established strongholds that will lock in for him. I think he could hold sway with 900 but I'l stick to a more moderate view of 700 for now. It's not enough to outright get the ticket in 2024, as he'll project to be 350-550 shy, depending on some variance in what happens in the daily media cycle for the next few years, but it's enough to trade.

And that's the thing that matters here. No matter what anyone thinks of Donald J Trump, he has pull over a large number of delegates he can use in a trade. That makes him politically relevant until his base no longer can drive that kind of turnout and political pull. That's the other issue no one here wants to talk about. Trump has a massive down the ticket impact on Republican voter turnout.

I don't get the mockery of him in this thread to assess him as politically irrelevant. That's not how it works. You can only win POTUS if you get the ticket, you can only that by securing enough delegates and you can only do that by having enough down the ticket voter turnout sway in the primaries. There's a reason Ron De Santis is a fringe contender and it all comes back who controls how many delegates.

What Trump does or does not do will impact the 2024 cycle. Full stop. Period.

The machinery keeps moving even if you don't like how it sounds.

Eugene Scott @Eugene_Scott · 2m

A Trump adviser told The Washington Post that the former president shut down his blog because he didn’t like that this platform was being mocked and had so few readers.

You know, if some of you spent more time supporting your leader, and less time mocking Libs, he might not have had to be canceled from his own blog.  🤔

A Trump adviser told The Washington Post that the former president shut down his blog because he didn’t like that this platform was being mocked and had so few readers.

You know, if some of you spent more time supporting your leader, and less time mocking Libs, he might not have had to be canceled from his own blog.  🤔
Washington Post and anonymous sources.   :lmao:

Why cant trump seem to get rid of leakers from his inner circle.    He should make them take a loyalty oath.    I understand they are ironclad

You know, if some of you spent more time supporting your leader, and less time mocking Libs, he might not have had to be canceled from his own blog.
Trump cancelled his own blog.  :lol:  

Well, perhaps not surprising...

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-blog-ceased-1596860

"Trump's website—including his new blog, fundraising page and online storefront—attracted fewer estimated visitors than the pet-adoption service Petfinder and the recipe site Delish."

He’s in negotiations with GeoCities to host his Friendster page. 

I don't think he's in it for the grift, it's for the attention.
Maybe both.

And I am old enough to remember people predicting that he would attract essentially the same number of followers or viewers that he had with Twitter - and that the platform didn't matter for the audience he wanted to reach. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably both. And I am old enough to remember people predicting that he would attract essentially the same number of followers or viewers that he had with Twitter - and that the platform didn't matter for the audience he wanted to reach. 
You should spend some time with Dr Rick.  Nobody needs to know what you are old enough to remember.

Why should he have a blog.. He has millions and millions of followers no matter what he does. He has Fox News that will give him air time whenever he wants, he has Maggie at the NYT that will print and spears his message, and the man is a proven billionaire with a huge following. A blog seems like a waste. 

I did have a pleasure os sending him some money before he shut his blog down to continue his fight for our justice and to prove how bad and inaccurate this election was. That is the only issue I have, how is he going to get donations from us, but I am sure Jason Miller and his family will come with a way. 

You should spend some time with Dr Rick.  Nobody needs to know what you are old enough to remember.
OK, but it is odd you didn't have any issue with knowledge dropper using the same expression a few days back in this thread.  :shrug:

On 5/27/2021 at 10:38 AM, knowledge dropper said:

Obviously, there are limits to Presidential powers. I’m old enough to remember a key member of Congress that was connected to a CCP spy taking the lead in the impeachment sham.  

Why should he have a blog.. He has millions and millions of followers no matter what he does. He has Fox News that will give him air time whenever he wants, he has Maggie at the NYT that will print and spears his message, and the man is a proven billionaire with a huge following. A blog seems like a waste. 

I did have a pleasure os sending him some money before he shut his blog down to continue his fight for our justice and to prove how bad and inaccurate this election was. That is the only issue I have, how is he going to get donations from us, but I am sure Jason Miller and his family will come with a way. 
This was the quandary for Trump.  He had to weigh shutting down his easy grifting site vs paying the website provider the monthly fee.  In the end, he wanted to keep his 1.000 batting average intact for never fully paying a bill.

You can send it to me.  I'll make sure he gets it.   

This was the quandary for Trump.  He had to weigh shutting down his easy grifting site vs paying the website provider the monthly fee.  In the end, he wanted to keep his 1.000 batting average intact for never fully paying a bill.
We don't know that he has stiffed the website provider (or will do so). However, maybe they knew his history and were smart enough to ask for the first and last month in advance (like a rental). 

We don't know that he has stiffed the website provider (or will do so). However, maybe they knew his history and were smart enough to ask for the first and last month in advance (like a rental). 
Biden would have gotten the website to pay hunter.

Trump stiffing people is so 80s.

Biden would have gotten the website to pay hunter.

Trump stiffing people is so 80s.
That would be a surprise to the city of Albuquerque (along with Minneapolis).

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-bill-mar-a-lago-albuquerque-collections-agency-2021-4

Trump's campaign still hasn't paid a $211,000 bill from the city of Albuquerque. Now debt collectors are calling Mar-a-Lago, mayor says.

City officials in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are still chasing down a $211,175.94 bill incurred by former president Donald Trump's campaign nearly two years ago.

After a campaign event in the city in 2019, the Trump campaign was billed for increased police services and the use of a municipal building.

"The President's campaign stop in the Albuquerque area cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, including over 1500 hours of police overtime that was required by the campaign," Tim Keller, Albuquerque's mayor, said in a statement to The Hill at the time.

But the debt has yet to paid, prompting city officials to try new tactics. The bill, which was initially sent to Donald J. Trump for President Inc. in New York, has since been resent to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Resort, a city spokesperson told the Albuquerque Journal.

[...]

That would be a surprise to the city of Albuquerque (along with Minneapolis).

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-bill-mar-a-lago-albuquerque-collections-agency-2021-4

Trump's campaign still hasn't paid a $211,000 bill from the city of Albuquerque. Now debt collectors are calling Mar-a-Lago, mayor says.

City officials in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are still chasing down a $211,175.94 bill incurred by former president Donald Trump's campaign nearly two years ago.

After a campaign event in the city in 2019, the Trump campaign was billed for increased police services and the use of a municipal building.

"The President's campaign stop in the Albuquerque area cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars, including over 1500 hours of police overtime that was required by the campaign," Tim Keller, Albuquerque's mayor, said in a statement to The Hill at the time.

But the debt has yet to paid, prompting city officials to try new tactics. The bill, which was initially sent to Donald J. Trump for President Inc. in New York, has since been resent to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Resort, a city spokesperson told the Albuquerque Journal.

[...]
And don't forget about him stiffing poor Giuliani.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/arts/television/late-night-trump-rudy-giuliani.html

“These two were inseparable, and now it’s come to this. It feels like Dr. Frankenstein breaking up with Igor.” — JIMMY FALLON
“That’s great. The president’s spending his last days in office going over receipts like he’s Janis from accounting: [imitating Trump] ‘Did you stay two nights at the Four Seasons Total Landscaping? We’re not paying for that. That’s not a hotel.’” — JIMMY FALLON

candidate debt's

"After Hillary Clinton formally ended her unsuccessful 2008 quest for the Democratic presidential nomination with $20 million in debts, the party’s nominee, Barack Obama, asked his supporters to help retire her debt. She didn’t fully pay back what she owed until 2013. As secretary of state, Clinton was legally barred from raising money to pay off her campaign’s obligations."

"Obama’s successful 2012 re-election effort didn’t pay off all of its vendors until early in 2016. The campaign ended 2012 owing $5.6 million with cash on hand of $3.3 million."

candidate debt's

"After Hillary Clinton formally ended her unsuccessful 2008 quest for the Democratic presidential nomination with $20 million in debts, the party’s nominee, Barack Obama, asked his supporters to help retire her debt. She didn’t fully pay back what she owed until 2013. As secretary of state, Clinton was legally barred from raising money to pay off her campaign’s obligations."

"Obama’s successful 2012 re-election effort didn’t pay off all of its vendors until early in 2016. The campaign ended 2012 owing $5.6 million with cash on hand of $3.3 million."
As much as they have milked the system and their blindly loyal followers that’s really sad. Wow. 

I was a little nervous that Trump would lose his voice.  

But Jason "ABORTION PILL SMOOTHIE" Miller has reassured me.  

“It was just auxiliary to the broader efforts we have and are working on,” Miller said.
They're working on broader efforts, people.  

You can believe Jason Miller. See:

JASON MILLER on MARCH 21: "This is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media. It’s going to completely redefine the game."
:headbang:

After the complete and abject failure of Trump's 'social media platform', a reporter wondered if Trump would be joining another social media platform.  Miller coyly tweeted:

Yes, actually, it is. Stay tuned!
There you have it, 'stay tuned' for the new 'hottest ticket'.  

Never change, Jason Miller.  Well, aside from slipping women abortion pills. Change that.  And then, never change.  

Users who are viewing this thread