What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Too bad Eric and Junior are not artists, I could buy some spilled cans on canvas to get some time with the Big Guy.  

Oh wait….
Well they are being groomed very well by Daddy to be (con) artists although I don't think they will ever be as good at convincing millions of big lies. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Rep. Liz Cheney sent this message directly to Republicans who supported Donald Trump:

'It can be difficult to accept that President Trump abused your trust, that he deceived you. Many will invent excuses to ignore that fact — but, that is a fact'

Rep. Liz Cheney sent this message directly to Republicans who supported Donald Trump:

'It can be difficult to accept that President Trump abused your trust, that he deceived you. Many will invent excuses to ignore that fact — but, that is a fact'
And the Oscar for best acting performance in a Banana Republic Show Trial goes to…..

And the Oscar for best acting performance in a Banana Republic Show Trial goes to…..
Every Republican who thought they could get away with a political coup (the violence was merely the backup plan we know now).  Lets see...  who asked for pre-emptive pardons?  Which lawyers were saying things "detached from reality" to use Bill Barr's words (different context but if the shoe fits)?  Really?  You still think the "Father" won't be getting a vasectomy?  He's done.  The preponderance of evidence is ALREADY OVERWHELMING and to quote the Carpenters, "we've only just begun".  Not my favorite band but again...  The shoe fits!

Every Republican who thought they could get away with a political coup (the violence was merely the backup plan we know now).  Lets see...  who asked for pre-emptive pardons?  Which lawyers were saying things "detached from reality" to use Bill Barr's words (different context but if the shoe fits)?  Really?  You still think the "Father" won't be getting a vasectomy?  He's done.  The preponderance of evidence is ALREADY OVERWHELMING and to quote the Carpenters, "we've only just begun".  Not my favorite band but again...  The shoe fits!
I can't wait for the movie to come out "All the President's Looney Sycophants" They will show these members of Congress at rallies continuing to make absolutely crazy claims of election fraud and many people will say the movie exaggerated how nuts these people were/are. 

The DOJ will not be able to get the slippery DJT but I think the seditious conspiracy charges or something similar will get to those in Trump's orbit. I am confident of that.

That's fine. But it was ALWAYS about GETTING TRUMPTM.  Always.   It was never about getting side characters and other cannon-fodder.  It was always about Trump from day one.  This commission and all the previous nonsense before it.

So the fact that you're now "settling" for the rank and file shows how much of a failure all of those promises were.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. But it was ALWAYS about GETTING TRUMPTM.  Always.   It was never about getting side characters and other cannon-fodder.  It was always about Trump from day one.  This commission and all the previous nonsense before it.

So the fact that you're now "settling" for the rank and file shows how much of a failure all of those promises were.
Don't get me wrong. Trump is guilty as sin. His legacy will be that he never had to pay the price for the crimes he committed.

The DOJ will not be able to get the slippery DJT but I think the seditious conspiracy charges or something similar will get to those in Trump's orbit. I am confident of that.
More and more I DO believe they'll get to Trump but then Biden will pardon him for the sake of the country.  What a decent president would do.  

More and more I DO believe they'll get to Trump but then Biden will pardon him for the sake of the country.  What a decent president would do.  
The problem they will have it will take just one Trump supporter on the grand jury to acquit and even if that doesn't happen it would likely be appealed to the SC and I have no confidence they would convict.

Yes…it is.  Read the January 6th thread…watch the hearings.   Nothing about his actions trying keep power were patriotic.
I’m not wasting my precious time on some partisan snipe hunt   Have they explained why so many people were let into the Capitol?  Ray Epps?

Don't get me wrong. Trump is guilty as sin. His legacy will be that he never had to pay the price for the crimes he committed.

Not as long as there are good people that will frame the events and the lead up to that day in an accurate manner. 

I’m not wasting my precious time on some partisan snipe hunt   Have they explained why so many people were let into the Capitol?  Ray Epps?

Not as long as there are good people that will frame the events and the lead up to that day in an accurate manner. 
Yes..how dare I expect you to educate yourself on what the committee is presenting.

The events that led up to that day are pretty awful for Trump and many of those around him.   You really should seek a source outside the GatewayPundit/Redstate/PjMedia bubble.   

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1540033004323618817?s=21&t=Z4i1wdmXhPpbBi5O4aAuZQ

Just one of many threads from one day of testimony.    Its pretty ugly for the guy you claim is a patriot.

Lets ask the 150 police officers who were injured holding the doors open for the insurrectionists.  BTW-Epps was in Italy coordinating the satellite conspiracy.  

Yes..how dare I expect you to educate yourself on what the committee is presenting.

The events that led up to that day are pretty awful for Trump and many of those around him.   You really should seek a source outside the GatewayPundit/Redstate/PjMedia bubble.   

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1540033004323618817?s=21&t=Z4i1wdmXhPpbBi5O4aAuZQ

Just one of many threads from one day of testimony.    Its pretty ugly for the guy you claim is a patriot.
Seth Abramson?  Be better 

What is accurate to you regarding the events and the lead up?

Trumps true superpower has always been his ability to stand in a downpour and somehow be able to dance between the rain drops and come out dry.  He might be history’s greatest at this.

I will always preface any 1/6 discussion with the well known voting discrepancies reported in many battleground states.  It’s part of the story that got us to the events of that day. 
Well known but throughly unproven.  Your boy Rudy said it best, “We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence”

So you couldn’t answer my questions.  Just snark and  :pokey:    Same as always.  
What questions?  Irrelevant info about people being let in?  Epps?

You realize what Im talking about is Trump’s actions and you combat that with “what about these other things?

what those police did to let people in (likely to prevent from being attacked more themselves) isn’t really a defense for Trump’s actions from the election to that day.   

Snark?  No…just pointing out facts of the day vs your attempt to deflect away from what Trump did.  Same as always.

A sentiment from Twitter 

ROE V. WADE OVERTURNED
This weeks SCOTUS rulings cement this truth: Trump one of most pivotal, greatest political leaders in modern American history. These are his SCOTUS pics. Never Trumpers/Woke Christians? Eat your heart out. You lose. You’re on wrong side of history after all

What questions?  Irrelevant info about people being let in?  Epps?

You realize what Im talking about is Trump’s actions and you combat that with “what about these other things?

what those police did to let people in (likely to prevent from being attacked more themselves) isn’t really a defense for Trump’s actions from the election to that day.   

Snark?  No…just pointing out facts of the day vs your attempt to deflect away from what Trump did.  Same as always.
A simple “No, I don’t answer questions” would suffice 

A sentiment from Twitter 

ROE V. WADE OVERTURNED
This weeks SCOTUS rulings cement this truth: Trump one of most pivotal, greatest political leaders in modern American history. These are his SCOTUS pics. Never Trumpers/Woke Christians? Eat your heart out. You lose. You’re on wrong side of history after all
This is rich.  

Users who are viewing this thread