What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

Donald’s eloquent statement on Truth…….

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·8h

Really BAD NEWS FOR THE WORLD! Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is dead. He was assassinated. His killer was captured and will hopefully be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Few people know what a great man and leader Shinzo Abe was, but history will teach them and be kind. He was a unifier like no other, but above all, he was a man who loved and cherished his magnificent country, Japan. Shinzo Abe will be greatly missed. There will never be another like him! President Donald J. Trump

Donald’s eloquent statement on Truth…….

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·8h

Really BAD NEWS FOR THE WORLD! Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is dead. He was assassinated. His killer was captured and will hopefully be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Few people know what a great man and leader Shinzo Abe was, but history will teach them and be kind. He was a unifier like no other, but above all, he was a man who loved and cherished his magnificent country, Japan. Shinzo Abe will be greatly missed. There will never be another like him! President Donald J. Trump
Credit where credits due.  That’s a really nice statement from Don.  

Sure, credit where it's due. Until the last sentence where he claims he's still the president. Can't use the correct language and call himself a former president, which he most definitely is.
Eh.  No biggie.  Many past presidents are called that.  That feels pretty nitpicky to me.  

Can you explain why he is not in the Gulag with others?
Sure.

He didn’t go inside the Capitol.

He didn’t assault any Capitol Police Officers.

He didn’t destroy any property.

He was just another protester that remained peaceful, like thousands of others that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be more cool to other posters than accusing them of things like this.
So who gets the wall first in everyone’s fan fiction?

I continue to be amazed that this post is still up. If nothing else I'd think HT would have thought twice about broadcasting his fetish for a violently fascist America in response to a lawfully executed search warrant, but I suppose we're kind of past that point of concealing such things now.

I continue to be amazed that this post is still up. If nothing else I'd think HT would have thought twice about broadcasting his fetish for a violently fascist America in response to a lawfully executed search warrant, but I suppose we're kind of past that point of concealing such things now.
I think you may be mischaracterizing HTP's post (I think he's insinuating that we want lefty firing squads) but it takes increasingly less effort to find support for authoritarianism around the web. According to those folks, enlightened democracy ain't cuttin' it.

I think you may be mischaracterizing HTP's post (I think he's insinuating that we want lefty firing squads) but it takes increasingly less effort to find support for authoritarianism around the web. According to those folks, enlightened democracy ain't cuttin' it.
Oh, I thought he was referring to conservatives wanting the country to become more like Gilead from Handmaids Tale.

Trump came to Washington as a benevolent patriot with a simple vision to make all Americans safe, prosperous and proud. He was a hugely successful outsider businessman. He had no idea how deep and entrenched the swamp really was until he experienced it. If he gets a second term, he now knows the rules of the game. This raid by a battalion of armed FBI agents on his residence will drive that home. We have seen previous and current regimes use the federal enforcement agencies against political enemies. It will be interesting to see how Trump responds if elected.

Trump came to Washington as a benevolent patriot with a simple vision to make all Americans safe, prosperous and proud. He was a hugely successful outsider businessman. He had no idea how deep and entrenched the swamp really was until he experienced it. If he gets a second term, he now knows the rules of the game. This raid by a battalion of armed FBI agents on his residence will drive that home. We have seen previous and current regimes use the federal enforcement agencies against political enemies. It will be interesting to see how Trump responds if elected.
Would a 2nd term be like “Celebrity Apprentice”?

More like this

Trump walks into FBI HQ 2025

More like this

Didn't he appoint many of these guys the first time? :coffee:

More like this

The Peter Strzok types that run everything? Of course not

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you.”
— @SenSchumer

More like this

The Peter Strzok types that run everything? Of course not
What about the Director :lol:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you.”
— @SenSchumer
Donald is what I believe they call "target rich".
yet they never get him for anything.
ppl
— @SenSchumer
You can get away with anything if you are rich or powerful. They put one guy in jail after the 2008 financial meltdown that almost wrecked the world economy :lol:
have you seen how many lawsuits he is currently the defendant in right now. at least 20.

— @SenSchumer
ppl
— @SenSchumer
You can get away with anything if you are rich or powerful. They put one guy in jail after the 2008 financial meltdown that almost wrecked the world economy :lol:
have you seen how many lawsuits he is currently the defendant in right now. at least 20.
He'll settle out of court and declare victory :lol:

— @SenSchumer
ppl
— @SenSchumer
that often is a victory.

— @SenSchumer
ppl
— @SenSchumer
that often is a victory.
That doesn’t mean he wasn’t guilty or in the wrong or what have you.

I‘m sure he just paid off Stormy or the fake University people he scammed or the contractors he stiffed etc out of a sense of charity.

— @SenSchumer
ppl
— @SenSchumer
that often is a victory.

I‘m sure he just paid off Stormy or the fake University people he scammed or the contractors he stiffed etc out of a sense of charity.
yea I know how it works. but thanks.

— @SenSchumer
ppl
— @SenSchumer
that often is a victory.

yea I know how it works. but thanks.
You’re welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread