What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying for incredible comeback, who to start? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
I was down 61 points going into last night, but with Josh Gordon and Patrick Mahomes I closed the gap to 9 points. 10 to win.

Full PPR

I can start Aaron Jones or Geronimo Allison tonight. If Allison doesn't go I can pick up Marquez Valdes-Scantling as well.

I have a feeling that if GB gets up they'll run the ball to protect Rodgers knee. However with PPR and a point every 10 yards it may be easier to get to with the WR. 
Opinions?

All Jones needs is a touchdown and you'll be good. I'd trust him more than Geronimo, but MVS should get you that also if Geronimo is out.

Tough question......With the way I have been picking my lineups I would go against my suggestion.  I would play Jones......I think a big game is coming.

Tough question......With the way I have been picking my lineups I would go against my suggestion.  I would play Jones......I think a big game is coming.
you sound like me, lol.  I was saying the same thing last week about Jones, and I think this week too. But we can't help it that McCarthy is the only one that doesn't see that Jones is the best RB he has.

Users who are viewing this thread