What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying to pick 2 RBs to start - Mixon, J Gibbs, Javonte W, Achane (1 Viewer)

Tree44

Footballguy
In a 10-teamer, non-PPR redraft league - lineup is 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, Def

Mixon @ Tenn
Gibbs tonight @ G-Bay
Javonte @ Bears
Achane @ Bills

Would appreciate any thoughts you may have!

Gibbs or Mixon, leaning towards Gibbs. I love Achane but he has to show for more than one game before I start him, and it looks like the Bronco's are going to be passing a lot to keep up with the deficit their D is going to put them in. Mixon isn't spectacular but he isn't in an RBBC, Gibb's has a great aerial attack to keep them from stacking the box to stop the run. I like Mixon but I'd start Gibbs.

EDIT: Just re-read and saw that it's start 2, so Gibbs and Mixon.

Please see mine.

If Salvon Ahmed is still out this week then I’d go Achane for sure and probably Gibbs.

We’ve seen Titans defense stuff RB’s each week.

Wow. Conundrum for sure.

Mixon - a true lead RB on a usually dynamic offense facing a solid defense
Gibbs - Looks like Montgomery is back so....
Javonte - clearly lead back in a bad offense against a bad defense
Achane - OMG. last week, OMG. Still RBBC on that team until Mostert is hurt

If I needed certainty Mixon for sure and probably Javonte.

If I needed upside Mixon and Achane. Achane might be the best emerging RB in the game and the defense can't even key on him because the other RB and 2 WRs are all scary to contain.

For the record I am starting Achane above Montgomery.

Thanks for the comment on my QB question.

I agree with the comment about needing upside. I just made the worst trade of my life: Gave Ridley and got Achane and Kirk in return. I did this trade ONLY for the upside that Achane brings.

If you want safe; Mixon & Javonte.
If you want upside; Achane & Gibbs.

I always go for upside. But my teams always go either 12-3 or 3-12!!!

Users who are viewing this thread