What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying to Win Yahoo League (1 Viewer)

j0nese

Footballguy
Is a PPR league, so 1st question is:

Brandin Cooks or Robert Foster

I am currently starting Cooks, but the Rams Offense doesnt look good.  They should roll against Ari, but will Peterson shadow Cooks (could be an impact).  Foster has been hot lately & NE def isn't the strongest.

Question 2:

I am starting McCaffrey & Zeke at rb, & Mack in my flex; BUT with Gronk at TE & his low season should I look at starting Samuels at TE?  I know connor hasnt practiced yet this week & could still play, but I think Samuels will still get some carries & Pitt will wanna score so receptions.  I like the move even more if Connor misses the game.  

Curious if I am overthinking this; I have also rode Brees & the team I am playing has M. Thomas so these moves could help (or hurt) my chances to win the league

leave a link & I will answer yours

Samuels at TE is a no brainer. Not a single TE I'd start over him, not one.

I'd stick with Cooks at WR. Foster seems like the guy NE would try to eliminate, and Peterson likely doesn't shadow anyone. Also, just a gut feel, but I think the Rams will be extra pass heavy this week, both due to Gurley being banged up, and also to get Goff's confidence going. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuels at TE is a no brainer. Not a single TE I'd start over him, not one.

I'd stick with Cooks at WR. Foster seems like the guy NE would try to eliminate, and Peterson likely doesn't shadow anyone. Also, just a gut feel, but I think the Rams will be extra pass heavy this week, both due to Gurley being banged up, and also to get Goff's confidence going. 
Exactly this.

Users who are viewing this thread