What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Turmoil Bowl: Miami at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Jacksonville got their 1st win of the season yesterday, will Tampa Bay continue that trend and earn their 1st win of the season?

Miami will be down 2 starting OL-men but I believe the Bucs are amongst the worst in sacks for the season. Warren Sapp into the ring of honor tonight. Last Buccaneer to have double digit sacks was in 2005 with Simeon RIce.

Miami has been a circus all week, can't imagine how they are focused but they did knock off Cinci last week and the cat was out of the bag already but not the extent it exploded the day after the game and over that weekend.

We'll see if Miami can pick themselves up.

You gotta pat Incognito and Martin a pat on the back. Taking the spotlight off Pouncey's subpoena in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial, that took guts for them to come up with a story like this, you talk about dedication.

And they wil help get Jeff Ireland fired so you gotta love that as a Phins fan.

I like the Bucs here tonight.

Also liking Tim Wright to do well. 2 TDs possible?

And it's not so much the turmoil, but being down 2 starting offensive linemen when Tannehill was already having trouble with pressure is not good.

Plus Bucs are due, that was a good effort vs the Hawks. Only question is if Schiano can manage to not coach himself out of a win if he should actually get a lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, my mistake. You made reference to McKinnie being signed and immediately starting at LT. Then later Pump n Go posed the question of the McKinnie signing being the last straw that pushed Martin over the edge.

Sorry, my mistake. You made reference to McKinnie being signed and immediately starting at LT. Then later Pump n Go posed the question of the McKinnie signing being the last straw that pushed Martin over the edge.
I thought that was a red herring the whole way and the media grasping at straws.

Here's hoping Clay stays in to block. Wouldn't be surprised to see Miami lay an egg due to all the distraction and likely tension in the locker room.

Martin went to RT from LT for the first game Mckinnie came in, then to the bench against the Bengals iirc.

I think the phins come out and rally for the the win, the defense is still good and should be able to get to Glennon.

Phins 24 Bucs 10

Dolphins win in a blow out.

They need to play some football.....and let off a ton of steam. I expect a huge game from them tonight.

31-14 Miami.

SaintsInDome2006 said:

And it's not so much the turmoil, but being down 2 starting offensive linemen when Tannehill was already having trouble with pressure is not good.

Plus Bucs are due, that was a good effort vs the Hawks. Only question is if Schiano can manage to not coach himself out of a win if he should actually get a lead.
Hopefully tim wright sits on the ball... I don't want him to do Nothing. I do feel Mike James and Vjax will have Monster games.

Can go either way, but Miami's O line played better vs cinci after Incognito went out with the neck injury (and they ran like crazy). Mike James Lamar miller (both UM RBs) subplot should be fun too. Can't pick Miami in a blowout, but they are the better team.

SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think the Bucs roll over the Phins tonight. If it weren't for two late penalties, they'd have beaten the Jets and someone else, I forget. They're probably the best 0-8 team in league history. I'm guessing they win by 2 scores.

-Dimitri Patterson will be out tonight, Nolan Carroll will start, anytime he is matched up on Vincent Jackson, advantage Bucs.

You might say what about Brent Grimes but he is tiny and is a good 7-8 inches shorter than Vincent Jackson who is 6-5 I think. Grimes with lifts in his shoes might be all of 5-8. This could be problems for Miami if they cannot get pressure on the QB tonight.

-Koa Misi is OUT tonight and that is bad news in the run support department. Ellerbee and Wheeler have been terrible lately so Mike James might have a solid night. If TB can run the ball and get a few long balls with VJax, not good for Miami.

SaintsInDome2006 said:

Hopefully tim wright sits on the ball... I don't want him to do Nothing. I do feel Mike James and Vjax will have Monster games.
Monster game for Tim "Eazy T" Wright tonight!

SaintsInDome2006 said:

Buddy, you got a real live shot at this one.

Users who are viewing this thread