What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two franchises Needed for a 16 Team Dynasty Contract Auction IDP League (1 Viewer)

OnemanWolfepack

Footballguy
-Note- I just signed up for an account to fill the two open teams that were vacated this year. I joined personally in 2015 but I know many of the original league members and other co-commissioners were all in place all 9 years along with roughly half the league. I know Bloom and possibly other FBG were original owners in this league so this is a very serious league and probably not ideal for someone new to fantasy.  Every detail is made to closely resemble being a real NFL GM and is VERY realistic.

Here's our league flyer below for openings:

World Dynasty League - $250 16-team IDP Dynasty League mimics NFL

16 team IDP Dynasty Auction Salary Cap – 100% Payout*

Funds to be held at LEAGUESAFE.COM only payable by league majority vote for dispersal.

The GM Experience - Create a legacy by effective roster management using rookie drafts, free agent auctions, contract lengths, salary cap issues, player holdouts & franchise tags... It's going to be tough to dominate your peers year after year. Are you ready for the challenge? Bloom and I

SUMMARY:

16 teams with All-Play Regular Season format and H2H format in playoffs (best teams will make the playoffs)

53 man rosters, 8 man taxi squad, IR, etc. built to mimic NFL.

2018 Salary Cap of apx $180,000,000 with 5% increase each year

Variable length contracts for all players on your roster.

Manage player holdouts & retirements, apply franchise and transition tags to your players.

21 starters, balanced between offensive positions and defense for realism.

Balanced IDP / PPR scoring.

6 team Playoff structure where only the best teams qualify.

Annual rookie-only draft occurring soon after the NFL draft.

Rookie Salaries slotted and based closely to real NFL Rookie Contracts

Annual Free Agent Auction and blind bidding waivers.

Minimum Salaries similar to the real NFL minimum salaries (based on # of yrs played)

Sign players off opposing franchises' practice squad just like in the NFL.

Holdover of 20% of prize money years 1-4 in order to have double prizes (Super Pool Concept) every 5 years - WE ARE CURRENTLY ENTERING OUR 9TH SEASON so 2019 will be the MEGA POOL year.Equity from past owners for years 1-3 already paid!

Large prize pools with 100% payouts (*less MFL league fees of $70/yr (~$4 per team) and site graphics of approx $40-60 (~$2-4 per team))

If interested in joining this great league, please email me at salperalta@hotmail.com or Jonathan.wolfe4@gmail.com and please provide a brief history of your fantasy / auction dynasty experience. We currently have 2 league openings for Buccaneers (2015 champs and 2016 runners up) and Chargers. Each team has full amount of picks per round and Chargers have 4 extra late round picks. Both teams are in excellent situation cap wise with many great contracts. Need to fill quickly so we are Willing to offer 50% discount on entry for Chargers for 2018 even though they have 1.2 rookie draft and many building blocks including DeAndre Hopkins on an extremely cheap deal. Rosters are below-we need to have someone in place ASAP as this is an active year-round league and will need to make roster decisions for cuts, franchise/transition tags and also holdout contracts. Can text if interested as well.

http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/42437

Users who are viewing this thread