What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two money leagues looking for owners - $20 LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

ivinho

Footballguy
EDIT: Auction league is now filled and fully funded (I deleted this part of initial post). IDP league needs one more owner with 9 owners already paid. Please join if you are ready to pay right away. Thanks!

$20 entry fee, LeagueSafe will hold entry fees, 100% payout, 12 team league with 40 man rosters, IDP. It has 0.5 PPR scoring for offense and balanced to big-play heavy scoring for defense.
Snake draft will be on Sunday, September 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM ET
League home page: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=143838

I can sent my references on request (links to my 3 current baseball and 1 hockey league).

If you want to join post your email address, PM me or send an email to ivansfantasy@yahoo.com
I will then send you an invitation.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have started collecting money and I have 1 open spot in each league. Currently 5 members in each league have paid.

Check first post. Auction league is now filled and fully funded (I deleted this part of initial post). IDP league needs one more owner with 9 owners already paid. Please join if you are ready to pay right away. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread