What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tyler Boyd (1 Viewer)

Quilman83

Footballguy
I'm new, so forgive me, but - I thought Boyd's value diminished when Higgins came back...and he is healthy this week. Why is Boyd ranked WR23, and Higgins ranked as WR30? Why is Boyd so high period? I'm in a tough matchup this week, and he's on the wire, wondering if I should grab him.

Typically, sometimes rankings are taking in account the factor of someone returning from injury to be eased into their old role, They may have a slightly-mid chance of reinjury. FWIW

I personally, would say Tee Higgins should score higher than Boyd, but I'm more upside - generally speaking. I think Boyd is a good pickup too provided who you drop isn't also a good player.

Typically, sometimes rankings are taking in account the factor of someone returning from injury to be eased into their old role, They may have a slightly-mid chance of reinjury. FWIW

I personally, would say Tee Higgins should score higher than Boyd, but I'm more upside - generally speaking. I think Boyd is a good pickup too provided who you drop isn't also a good player.
Thank you. This is my roster/matchup. Personally, I would drop ruggs for boyd. I think Ruggs might have a big game tho.

I'm 2-2 with an opponent who is 1-3, but he is always trading. He had one of the worst teams, and now easily has the best.

Wow his team, is good. You'll need a ll the upside you can get, if you want the best chance to win for this week, I'd consider Ruggs over Diontae. Ruggs could get big TD passes, Bears are known to blow big plays, But you are the underdog, looks like your format has more scoring than mine but I just don't think Big Ben has looked right and Derek Carr is more trustworthy to get the ball, also if Ruggs scores Wallers isn't. I use a bunch of rationalizations and most times Diontae is the start but you have more of a chance w/ Ruggs is my take.

Getting tough to hold onto Boyd.

First read is Chase, Chase, Chase. And I don't blame Burrow at all. Guy is legit.

Higgins seems like the big body in the redzone.

Boyd is now falling behind Ozumah it seems in the pecking order.

12 team PPR league. Thinking of dropping for someone like Gallup.

Users who are viewing this thread