What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (9 Viewers)

Awesome fights all night
This card tonight lacks in name power, but many of the matchups look tight. I been reading a coule gambling sites wanting to package some low budget parlays and predictions are all over the place. Might be another very fun card. Just a heads up since next weekend is getting more attention.

Undeniable.  I didn't think he did enough to take the belt or defend it, but he was undeniably undeniable tonight, man.  Damn.  

He should be favored. He's beaten Izzy twice, once by KO.

Pereira Adesanyo 1

Pereira Adesanyo 2

I hope Iz wins. Why do you want him to be destroyed?
Maybe destroyed is the wrong word. I respect the heck outta Izzy. It just seems like no one can touch him and his fights are so meh. But I totally get why he’s untouchable and I respect that. Same with Volkanovski

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe destroyed is the wrong word. I respect the heck outta Izzy. It just seems like no one can touch him and his fights are so meh. But I totally get why he’s untouchable and I respect that. Same with Volkanovski

At least Volkanovski's fights seem more active.  Izzy is almost too good for his weight class and the fights are REALLY boring because he just out technicals every one.

Finally watched the Volk fight.   That has to be the deepest cut I've ever seen.  The cut man's q-tip was entirely in it.  Just a beauty right hand to open that up.  Normally see a gash like that from an elbow or headbutt.   Volk just fights so damn angry.   It looks like he could go another 5 rounds.  And this is against one of best all time at featherweight.  The way he continues to progress, I get the impression he wants to go down as the goat.   

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm going to go light with my picks of WEC tonight. I like Cerrone a lot and i'll put a bit on him. I also like Njokuani and Jose Aldo but like i said i am not looking to bet too much tonight so i probably won't lay money on them. i might take some picks on Blas Alveena, Edgar Garcia, and Mike Campbell if i can win some of my bball picks. I don't know a ton about a lot of these guys either, but i do think the card tonight will be a real good one to watch.
I put a small wager on Cerrone +140 and 1/4unit on Pulver +400. Should be a good night of fights.
so crazy from page 1 the cowboy and fedor posts, 2009 doesn’t seem that long ago :sadbanana:

diaz vs chimaev in september and olivera vs islam in october :towelwave:
I already put a few bucks on the underdogs.  Nate is +800 and I assume that tightens up closer to the event.  Chimaev was gassed in 3 rounds vs Burns, so I don't think he would be able to hang with Diaz for 5.  Diaz has only been finished once, so it will be a difficult task.  I could see Chimaev beating Nate to a bloody pulp for 2 rounds, and then getting tapped when he is tired. (Assuming the ref doesn't stop it due to Diaz blood loss)

Olivera isn't as big of a dog, but I still feel like he isn't getting the respect he deserves.  I think Islam is really good, but he may be a little over hyped as Khabib 2.0.  I also thought Khabib was over hyped btw, and he never fought anyone who was a legit wrestling threat.  I thought Gathje could wrestle, but he has become a striker.  I would love to see Colby come down to 155, as rumored.  

Users who are viewing this thread