What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

Crazy that Tuivasa dropped Gane in the 2nd but couldn't finish him, and Gane came back with the 3rd round KO.

Tai took a lot of body kicks, those looked like they really hurt.

Khamzat misses weight by 7.5 pounds. :lmao:

Nate gets his show money & won't even have to fight the last fight of his deal if he doesn't want to

Dana raging.

Last edited:
It just kind of sucks that we were robbed of the possible soundbites in the lead up to the fight. Both dudes are characters.

Tony looked good rd 1 vs Chandler. I think he has the gas tank and the funky scrambles to out point Diaz for 5 rds. I'll be rooting for the 205 though.

I can see Diaz win or it getting stopped due to a cut. I like Holland beating Khamzat. Holland's weakness has been wrestling, so he has been working on it enough to probably be able to survive until the later rounds. Khamzats was running out of energy vs Burns.
I think Rodriguez beats Li. He was weighing in for a 180 catch weight and Li was at 170.

Good matchup , both guys are around the same stage of their careers , Diaz surprised me with how fast that Guillotine sank in, tony is done for sure

so no media or public allowed in tonight other than the espn coverage and all week the rumor was Zuck bought it out but Dana said that wasn’t the case. tonight there are 2 fans in the audience, Zuck and his wife :lmao: i wonder what that price was and kind of sucks for the fighters to miss the loud atmosphere

massive card day that starts in an hour from abu dhabi, of course i would have a golf tournament today :wall: hopefully my iptv stream works while on the course. i mean the one massive card of the year and it’s our league tourney day 😡😡

Anyone check out the One Championships last night on Prime? Some pretty good fights except for the main card which ended in a non-contest due to a low blow and the one guy, Lineker, being unable to continue. This kid Kade Ruotolo looks awesome.

TJ said he blew his shoulder out in April and it popped out around 20 times during training.

He should have never been cleared to fight. What a waste of time.

video of Khamzat challenging Khabib`s team to a fight while in the cage they were announcing the winner of the Oliviera / Makhachev fight...Khabib on the top of the cage watching

Users who are viewing this thread