What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

Adesanya reminds me of a Sugar ray Leonard cage fighter, he looks like him...moves like him..stares at his opponent wide eyed while fighting ...pretty wild

Decent card tonight.

Raul Rosas Jr will be making his UFC debut in the last prelim fight...he's 18 years old.

Paddy Pimblett is in the co-main, is this guy even good or is he all hype?

Błachowicz - Ankalaev should be good

Decent card tonight.

Raul Rosas Jr will be making his UFC debut in the last prelim fight...he's 18 years old.

Paddy Pimblett is in the co-main, is this guy even good or is he all hype?

Błachowicz - Ankalaev should be good
define good? Paddy is the social media star and sells ppv’s

Glad to see Thug Nasty finally get that azz whooped. I know he's beloved around here but he's an annoying moron. Thought he could've defended that choke more but gave up because he was getting beat up so bad. Adios.

Paddy needs to tuck that chin in and stop pulling his head straight back, its always been an awful European style thats never worked well

Till was never in that fight, seemed like an off night for him
Video now going around where Till found Buffer after his fight to tell him he tore his ACL.
During the fight or while training ?
Didn’t say. Looked like as the other guy’s giving his post fight he walked back to Buffer to tell him and Buffer mouthed something to him like, “Announce that?” Feels like he was trying to provide an explanation for his performance and wanted it known.

I have been following this sport forever but I won't claim to be anything close to an expert.

But even saying that, I just don't "see it" in Paddy from a skills point of view. I don't see a championship in his future.

Do you guys see a highly talented fighter when you watch him?

I have been following this sport forever but I won't claim to be anything close to an expert.

But even saying that, I just don't "see it" in Paddy from a skills point of view. I don't see a championship in his future.

not in that division :shrug: but he has a helluva chin and does not back down from brawling which is entertaining but not going to be a champ at that weight

I don't really watch anymore but I want to see guys like Tank Abbot, Dan Severson, the Shamrock guy, and all the Hoyce Gracie guys make comebacks. Yeah, let's have an over 50 category.

I see a guy who has skills and a good chin. He`s not a one dimensional fighter and hes still learning . He`s brash and entertaining , but i do feel like he`s trying way to hard to be the next Conor Mcgregor . Conor at least has memorable verbal exchanges and is funny AF , they pump out his witty quotes onto t shirts and memes on a regular .
Paddy might get a title shot but may be exposed in that moment vs the elite . He gets hit way to easily , thats not conducive to a long career .

I don't really watch anymore but I want to see guys like Tank Abbot, Dan Severson, the Shamrock guy, and all the Hoyce Gracie guys make comebacks. Yeah, let's have an over 50 category.
I used to want that too. Then I saw Liddell. Pretty sure Shamrock might have had one too and it was really just sad. Watch em in their primes on YouTube etc....

I used to want that too. Then I saw Liddell. Pretty sure Shamrock might have had one too and it was really just sad. Watch em in their primes on YouTube etc....
tito ortiz 🤢boxing

Figueiredo - Moreno IV is the co-main?!

43 year old Glover Teixeira in a main event?

Watching anyway.

Last edited:
Amazing to me the fall of the UFC. Theres absolutely zero buzz for anything they do nowadays. None whatsoever. Hell this thread is next to dead anymore.

Glovers had an awesome career but I'd not go out of my to watch for free, let alone pay a decent amount to watch him headline an event.

They really need a fresh face leading it. Dana's schtick is tired and why people have long tuned it out. Dana repeatedly socking his wife was the out.

Jon Jones-this Gane guy isn't a story at all. The story is letting the #1 HWT in the world -- and your champion -- walk.

Last edited:
Amazing to me the fall of the UFC. Theres absolutely zero buzz for anything they do nowadays. None whatsoever. Hell this thread is next to dead anymore.

Glovers had an awesome career but I'd not go out of my to watch for free, let alone pay a decent amount to watch him headline an event.

They really need a fresh face leading it. Dana's schtick is tired and why people have long tuned it out. Dana repeatedly socking his wife was the out.

Jon Jones-this Gane guy isn't a story at all. The story is letting the #1 HWT in the world -- and your champion -- walk.

honestly back in the day when the ppv were roughly 6-8 weeks apart , it was a big deal .i would invite the boys over for a kegger , bbq and poker after the fights
now there is 3 a month and 70 bucks a pop. They just dont seem a like a big deal anymore cuz there is always 1 happening
I watched last nights at a buddies just because 2 belts were involved

Users who are viewing this thread