What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

The New Years eve Bellator vs Rizin intra-organization card was decent. 5vs5 and all were competitive. Rizin hosted the arena. Bellator provided the Showtime media production. Both put up Champions for a real event.

Bellator and PFL pay more $ than UFC. Wouldn't doubt if ONE does too. Khabib's Eagle FC may catch up over in Europe/Asia in due time.

UFC is the top dog in respectability, but fighters being able to pay the rent has diluted the sport across the world.
UFC has to keep doing the Contender and TUF series to find the new talent.

Michael Chandler and Conor McGregor have been named coaches of The Ultimate Fighter
🍿
They will face off in the octagon at the end of the season

Well that was quick and boring. Sad to see Fedor go out like that.
end of an era, wasn’t sad imo with all the legends that showed up to see him off. **** even dana delayed ufc fight night for him
Is that why it started so late? I'm dozing off and I'm on the west coast. If I fall asleep before Black Beast's KO victory, I'm gonna be pissed.

No, Fedor had nothing to do with it.

This card was originally suppose to be in South Korea but was moved to Vegas. The card features a ton of fighters from the Asian region so they had the fights start later to make for a better viewing time slot for that part of the world.

Tomato can hanging tough

:lmao: The Can wins
No idea what you were talking about.
Cody is a prelim card fighter at best.
And? The guy he beat is 13–10 and now 1-5 in UFC. Zero reason those two should’ve ever been in there together.
And what? Cody is overrated as they come. That is all.
The problem I have is, I love to see Cody get knocked out. That can’t happen when they put him in the ring with losers like this clown.

Tomato can hanging tough

:lmao: The Can wins
No idea what you were talking about.
Cody is a prelim card fighter at best.
And? The guy he beat is 13–10 and now 1-5 in UFC. Zero reason those two should’ve ever been in there together.
And what? Cody is overrated as they come. That is all.
The problem I have is, I love to see Cody get knocked out. That can’t happen when they put him in the ring with losers like this clown.
His next fight should deliver. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread