What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

Big PPV tonight!

Main card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV)​

• Alex Pereira vs. Israel Adesanya (for Pereira’s UFC middleweight belt)
  • Gilbert Burns vs. Jorge Masvidal (welterweight)
  • Rob Font vs. Adrian Yanez (bantamweight)
  • Kevin Holland vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (welterweight)
  • Raul Rosas Jr. vs. Christian Rodriguez (bantamweight)

Prelim card (8 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+)​

Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+)​

Haven't been following UFC as closely as I used to. Beyond the main/co-main, which other fights or fighters are worth tuning into tonight?

Haven't been following UFC as closely as I used to. Beyond the main/co-main, which other fights or fighters are worth tuning into tonight?
Rosas Jr is so fun to watch. 17yr old kid who won his debut and gets on the main card in his next fight, it should be awesome.

Kevin Holland should be fun, dude is a trash talker almost to Conor's level, and fun to watch.

Unfortunately, I think Pereira puts Izzy to sleep again :sadbanana:

Jorge is done. Hang em up.
He hasn't looked good in a fight since his first fight against Usman.
i’m in shock, Izzy to knock him out like that was unreal
Absolutely floored. Did not expect that at all, and was shocked to see him that out. He was down for quite awhile. It has to feel so damn good for Izzy, redemption, revenge, just absolutely shocked and loved every second of it.

Users who are viewing this thread