What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultimate Survivor - League 2, Leg 2 (1 Viewer)

Anyone know what the drafting plan is for the third leg? With a game Thursday, are we going to try to jam the draft in on Wednesday?

I hope not, because that's lousy prep time for all, and I might be screwed as my girl is having some pretty scary surgery on Wednesday (I might not be able to draft Wed.)

Anyone know what the drafting plan is for the third leg? With a game Thursday, are we going to try to jam the draft in on Wednesday? I hope not, because that's lousy prep time for all, and I might be screwed as my girl is having some pretty scary surgery on Wednesday (I might not be able to draft Wed.)
great question. Obviously I need a small miracle to get in , but this would be good info to know for planning.

Anyone know what the drafting plan is for the third leg? With a game Thursday, are we going to try to jam the draft in on Wednesday?

I hope not, because that's lousy prep time for all, and I might be screwed as my girl is having some pretty scary surgery on Wednesday (I might not be able to draft Wed.)
great question. Obviously I need a small miracle to get in , but this would be good info to know for planning.
David PM'd me back. Said we'd probably do a WCOFF style on Fri.

renesauz said:
Team Legacy said:
renesauz said:

David PM'd me back. Said we'd probably do a WCOFF style on Fri.
Wow, Friday night.. Well , if I somehow DO make it, I'll be drafting LIVE on my fantasy sports radio show! lol...

I knew I'd suck this week...but wow it looks bad so far.

My only saving grace is a 9 win lead on the guys in 3rd/4th....meaning I'd have to finish last, and they'd BOTH have to be top 3 this week for me to miss the final leg.

:goodposting: I'd feel better if that didn't actually look very possible after the 1 PM games.

Final week, heading into MNF

BusMan (199.2 pts) - no players remaining

Team Legacy (183.9 pts) - Arnaz Battle (11.5)

Mike Herman (142.7 pts) - Frank Gore (12.3)

Jason Wood (142.7 pts) - J.T. O'Sullivan (22.5), Isaac Bruce (11.0/11.2), Larry Fitzgerald (11.0/11.2)

PatsFanCT (141.9 pts) - Tim Hightower (6.5/9.0), Bryant Johnson (6.5/7.3)

Fullback Fro (137.6 pts) - Vernon Davis (6.6)

JaxBill (134.5 pts) - no players remaining

Neil Beaufort Zod (134.0 pts) - no players remaining

alonegunman (111.3 pts) - Kurt Warner (3.6), Steve Breaston (6.2)

Workhorse (100.3 pts) - Neil Rackers (2.0)

Twilight (94.5 pts) - Anquan Boldin (1.5), Arizona defense (8.0)

renesauz (85.7 pts) - Edgerrin James (0.0)

Projected Week 10 Wins and Loses

BusMan 11-0

Team Legacy 10-1

Mike Herman 9-2

PatsFanCT 8-3

Jason Wood 7-4

Fullback Fro 6-5

JaxBill 5-6

Neil Beaufort Zod 4-7

alonegunman 3-8 (could move up a bit with a monster game by Warner)

Twilight 2-9

Workhorse 1-10

renesauz 0-11

Projected Overall Standings

BusMan 53-2

renesauz 35-20

Mike Herman 35-20

Team Legacy 33-22

PatsFanCT 32-23

alonegunman 29-26

Jason Wood 28-27

Workhorse 23-32

Twilight 20-35

Neil Beaufort Zod 20-35

JaxBill 12-43

Fullback Fro 10-45

Projected Week 10 Wins and Loses

BusMan 11-0

Team Legacy 10-1

Mike Herman 9-2

PatsFanCT 8-3

Jason Wood 7-4

Fullback Fro 6-5

JaxBill 5-6

Neil Beaufort Zod 4-7

alonegunman 3-8 (could move up a bit with a monster game by Warner)

Twilight 2-9

Workhorse 1-10

renesauz 0-11
Thank you Warner (and Breaston) :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread