What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

VACANCIES FILLED in The Gridiron Dynasty Fanatics Association (12-team SF/2 TE/IDP) // MFL-LeagueSafe // $50 (1 Viewer)

ctmerritt

Footballguy

THE GRIDIRON DYNASTY FANATICS ASSOCIATION​

• Hosted on MFL and paid through LeagueSafe
  • Inaugural season 2020
  • Active rosters 40 players in-season, expanded to 45 for off-season; 12 player taxi squad (up to 2 years' experience); 5 player injured reserve
  • Start 11 on offense and 11 on defense: 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 2 TE / 1 Superflex / 3 Flex / 3 DL / 3 LB / 3 DB / 2 IDP Flex
  • 12 teams across 2 divisions, weekly doubleheaders, standings ordered by scoring w/ win percentages used as tiebreakers
  • Position-specific scoring rules, which include IDP scoring influenced by the Pro Football Focus IDP Scoring System (06/27/2013)
  • Year-round trading with no trade deadline – can trade picks up to 4 years in the future (if league fees prepaid) and blind bidding funds
  • Free agent blind bidding – biweekly from start of league year through preseason, biweekly plus first-come first-served in-season
  • $50 per year, with 50% deposit toward second season due up front; Cash payout to include majority to first, $50 to runner-up, and 3 additional $25 prizes
  • Playoff structure 1) 4-team championship bracket; 2) 4-team consolation bracket ($25 to winner); and 3) 4-team premium pick bracket - 1.01 rookie pick to the winner (1.02 to runner-up, etc.)
  • Rules/bylaws: https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=61176&O=26

Last edited:
Cool. I paid the $75, which I assume is the $50 entry for 2023 and then the additional $25 gets rolled over into next season?

I'll take Team 2, please.

The $25 deposit gets returned if you leave the league, as long as we don't have to discount the team to get a replacement. Will send you the link to join as well as the GroupMe invite. Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread