What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver help (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ppr start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flex, k, def

Roster
Hurts
Chase, aj brown, waddle, theilen
Jones, sanders, henderson, Stevenson, walker, mattison
Hockenson, higbee
Elliot
Eagles def

Herbert, doubs just sitting on waivers. Should I drop anyone to pickup these guys? Maybe higbee and theilen?

Dynasty or redraft?

If your talking dynasty and rebuilding, I'd consider both Doubs and Herbert over Thielen and Higbee, but that is a close call.

Dynasty or Redraft? It matters.

I for sure go after Doubs but am torn on who I would drop. I am surprisingly leaning towards Henderson at this point as I think the Rams are moving back to Akers and he looked better this last week. Secondly it would be a TE but I actually like HIgbee over Hock based on targets thus far in the season. HIgbee has been a target hog and I don't see that changing.

That being said you may have a good opportunity at this time to try and trade away Hockenson plus someone (Henderson, Mattison, Thielen) for an upgrade somewhere freeing up a roster spot for Doubs/Herbert

So to answer your question, I would look to pick up Doubs/Herbert but I would try and make a two for 1 trade to free up one spot and then see where I am at for drops as necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread