What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Order Opinion? (1 Viewer)

rikishiboy

Footballguy
I run a 3 keeper plus 15 round draft league (18 total players).

Should the initial waivers be the same as round 1 or round 2 (assuming no trades of course)?

I know normally it just goes reverse of the draft, but in this case that would give the top waiver choice to last years champion, so I am thinking it might be better to keep it the same as round 1.

Figured I would gather some opinions on this.

Should the initial waivers be the same as round 1 or round 2 (assuming no trades of course)?

I know normally it just goes reverse of the draft, but in this case that would give the top waiver choice to last years champion, so I am thinking it might be better to keep it the same as round 1.

We do blind bidding.

Yes, I like blind bidding too. However, I really want to hear opinions on the options I listed. Thank you.

Why would you penalize the guy who won last year for winning? If your waiver wire is either worst to first or ( my preference) a rotating waiver wire you have to start somewhere and last draft spot being first makes the most sense.

I HATE worst to first. I would prefer a random drawing for the initial waiver order. Then, whenever someone makes a waiver pickup, his team drops to the bottom. The order would not reset each week; a team stays on top of the order until they make a waiver claim.

Users who are viewing this thread