What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Want to join Devy startup league (1 Viewer)

Xue

Footballguy
Looking for a league that allows drafting of college players. Non-IDP, no auction/salary cap, no Total Points.

'Bandite said:
'Bandite said:
Another off-season where you are leaving leagues and joining others?
Hav'nt joined any thanks for your concern though
You sure you didn't leave any leagues this off-season?
I never said I didnt leave any, I said I havn't joined any new ones. Apprecaite your concern though, do I need to ask you permission to wipe my butt too?And at the end of the day, what I do is none of your concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Bandite said:
'Bandite said:
Another off-season where you are leaving leagues and joining others?
Hav'nt joined any thanks for your concern though
You sure you didn't leave any leagues this off-season?
I never said I didnt leave any, I said I havn't joined any new ones. Apprecaite your concern though, do I need to ask you permission to wipe my butt too?And at the end of the day, what I do is none of your concern.
I'm simply looking out for all these commissioner that have you join the league only to leave in a year or two when your window has closed. It's not fair to your other 11 league mates, #### what I care.I've enjoyed playing with you as you are active, but leaving leagues outweighs that. If you join a dynasty your league mates would appreciate if you treated it as a commitment. And you may wipe your butt now.

Anyone willing to co-commish a league? I think we can fill up quickly. I did a draft with a bunch of fbguy regulars a few weeks again. I'm sure we can round up a few from that league. I can setup the league and do the league rules.

Anyone willing to co-commish a league? I think we can fill up quickly. I did a draft with a bunch of fbguy regulars a few weeks again. I'm sure we can round up a few from that league. I can setup the league and do the league rules.
Email me at stevem.ffb@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread