What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Was offered Le'Veon Bell. Need opinions... (1 Viewer)

Usual21

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I was offered the following:

Roethlisberger, Bell, Olsen, Lockett

for 

Brees, Gronk, Drake

PPR, I already have Conner.

My new team would be:

Big Ben, Alex Smith
David Johnson, Bell, Conner, Barber, Gillislee
Tate, Goodwin, Lockett, Stills, Cole, Woods, Patterson
Prater
Philly

TIA

I wouldn't do it. Brees in my opinion is better than Big Ben. Gronk is either the best or #2 TE. Drake is also at least a #2 RB. Your RB's with Drake are still solid with DJ, Drake, Barber and whatever Conner can contribute. The addition of Lockett wouldn't make or break your WR's so it is certainly not a deal breaker. I would once again not do it. 

I wouldn't do it. Brees in my opinion is better than Big Ben. Gronk is either the best or #2 TE. Drake is also at least a #2 RB. Your RB's with Drake are still solid with DJ, Drake, Barber and whatever Conner can contribute. The addition of Lockett wouldn't make or break your WR's so it is certainly not a deal breaker. I would once again not do it. 
I think I'd stick. Don't chase Bell if you have Conner. Let the Bell owner chase Connor if anything.

Big Ben will be a top ten QB IMO this year so I would jump on this. Also cut Gillislee and pick up Alfred Morris or Jeremy Hill

Hey guys,

I was offered the following:

Roethlisberger, Bell, Olsen, Lockett

for 

Brees, Gronk, Drake

PPR, I already have Conner.

My new team would be:

Big Ben, Alex Smith
David Johnson, Bell, Conner, Barber, Gillislee
Tate, Goodwin, Lockett, Stills, Cole, Woods, Patterson
Prater
Philly

TIA

Pass. Brees to Ben is a huge downgrade. 

You should counter & offer them Connor/Tate for an upgrade at WR1

and old Olsen with his broken foot (again) isn’t someome I would want. 

giving up Gronk and Brees for security is the way I see it. No matter what happens he is offering you security if Bell comes back you are covered for #2 RB. You have to ask your self is it worth it to downgrade at QB and TE for security

Users who are viewing this thread