What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS (Barkley vs. Henry) (1 Viewer)

Quite simply who should I start in a standard scoring league? 
Well in my mind it comes down to this.Barkley has been pretty reliable and he was probably your first or second pick in your draft.This is why you picked him that high. Make the most of your year and play the stud.Barkley all day.

Barkley has a tough matchup vs the Colts. Henry is facing the Redskins, who are allowing the second must rushing yards per game over the last seven games. Yet, everyone is voting for Barkley and not giving any reasoning whatsoever. Does anyone have any useful insight, aside from "Start your studs". 

My question is why do you have to choose? In what league out there do you only play 1 RB? In order for this to be a decision you have to also have Kamara, Gordon, or Gurley on your roster. If that is the case, then there are some chumps in the league.

Barkley has a tough matchup vs the Colts. Henry is facing the Redskins, who are allowing the second must rushing yards per game over the last seven games. Yet, everyone is voting for Barkley and not giving any reasoning whatsoever. Does anyone have any useful insight, aside from "Start your studs". 
Barkley is essentially matchup proof.  He catches too many balls to risk a low floor (last week not withstanding).  He has a much higher floor and just as high of a ceiling.  That is why I go with Barkley over Henry. 

Users who are viewing this thread