What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS: PPR WR2/FLEX Fournette, M. Evans, JJSS? (1 Viewer)

LakeCowboy

Footballguy
Who do I start? 

WR2: JJSS or Mike Evans

Flex: Opposite of JJSS/Mike Evans or Leonard Fournette

League Lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF

I just acquired Fournette yesterday by shipping off LeVeon Bell and Kerryon Johnson to a team that's out of the playoff picture.  My RB1 is Gurley and RB2 is James Conner.  I'm sitting in first place and would like to flex Fournette the rest of the way, but I'm trying to decide if I should wait and see a 2nd strong week from him after coming off injury or just go ahead and roll him out there every week and make my decision weekly at the WR2 spot.  My WR1 is DHop.  We're an auction based dynasty league and I'm very active in the trade market for players and cap restructuring, I've bought most of my studs coming off bad years w/ other players i hit on in the draft and did the same w/ Fournette (hopefully he stays healthy).

QB: Cam, Goff

RB: Gurley, Conner, Fournette, M. Brown, J. Samuels

WR: DHop, Evans, JJSS, Tate

TE: Howard, Rudolph

K: Lutz

DEF: Minnesota, Denver

Fournette would be my choice for the flex spot. First week back was impressive. No reason to believe that won't continue. I wouldn't wait. 

Flex Close call and I don’t think there is necessarily a wrong choice but I would choose Fournette.  I like the fact that he is clearly going to get fed a ton of carries and all the goalline work

wr2 Evans 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread