What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - WR and Flex (1 Viewer)

Shady Commish19

Footballguy
Hi All - I could use some help in an important week already based on my upcoming schedule. I am 3-2 so far but could be 4-1 if I was better at optimizing my lineup.

This is a 10 team standard league. We start 2 WR and 2 FLEX (W/T and W/RB). 

My options for these four spots are:

THiggins / Diontae Johnson / E. Sanders / Lockett / AJ Brown / Moss / Sutton

Right now I am leaning Johnson, Sutton, Brown, Lockett.....but outside of Johnson I have concerns with pretty much every guy here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi All - I could use some help in an important week already based on my upcoming schedule. I am 3-2 so far but could be 4-1 if I was better at optimizing my lineup.

This is a 10 team standard league. We start 2 WR and 2 FLEX (W/T and W/RB). 

My options for these four spots are:

THiggins / Diontae Johnson / E. Sanders / Lockett / AJ Brown / Moss / Sutton

Right now I am leaning Johnson, Sutton, Brown, Lockett.....but outside of Johnson I have concerns with pretty much every guy here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Higgins will be lined up against a weak Detroit secondary he would be my number 1WRa and AJ Brown with that matchup is 1WRb, these are your two starters this week. Sutton against LV with the targets he's getting is #3. Lockett and Sanders are facing two average defenses so I'd put either of them in the flex with Lockett getting the edge.

Tex

D. Johnson has the toughest matchup of all of your WRs..................I'd bench him if this was my team. I own him in Dynasty and he's on the bench.

Tex

Users who are viewing this thread