What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weakest Link WR Nico, Flowers, Pickens (1 Viewer)

cross1420

Footballguy
Having a really hard time on what WR to drop out of these three.

It's a 1 point PPR league in NFL. We have 2 WR spots and a Flex

My Current WR's are A. St. Brown, J. Waddle, P. Nacua, G. Pickens, N. Collins, Z. Flowers

I have situation where I need to drop one of these guys to add a K

Out of these guys who would you drop

I am leaning towards N. Collins or G Pickens

How much do your kickers score in a week? How big of an impact is that to your weekly score? By that I mean, if a kicker scores 10 ish points and your team scores 180 pts it likely isn't going to matter much. If it's 10 pts out of 70 pts that's a big deal.

What I am getting at is whether or not a kicker is even needed at this stage of the season. I have played multiple early weeks without a kicker in a few leagues and usually it had no bearing on the outcome. I was going to either win or lose whether I had a kicker or not.

All that to say is maybe you don't need a kicker right now and just roll with all of them to see if something shakes out. That being said, gun to head to drop someone I likley drop Pickens. I think he will be the least trustworthy of the trio.

How much do your kickers score in a week? How big of an impact is that to your weekly score? By that I mean, if a kicker scores 10 ish points and your team scores 180 pts it likely isn't going to matter much. If it's 10 pts out of 70 pts that's a big deal.

What I am getting at is whether or not a kicker is even needed at this stage of the season. I have played multiple early weeks without a kicker in a few leagues and usually it had no bearing on the outcome. I was going to either win or lose whether I had a kicker or not.

All that to say is maybe you don't need a kicker right now and just roll with all of them to see if something shakes out. That being said, gun to head to drop someone I likley drop Pickens. I think he will be the least trustworthy of the trio.
Yeah i was thinking that too but its a tight matchup and the kickers i'm looking at scored 15pts while most of these guys did not. Def could be the factor of a W or a L.

I'm leaning Pickens too but I do love his big grab's, just not sure how consistent he is going to be

With Dionte out on MNF, I'd see how Pickens does as the WR1 in that offense. If he flops, I'd drop him, if he steps up, maybe Collins??? T. Dell is looking good in Houston. They may start preading the ball around more, and Collins may not be the target hog he was in the first two weeks.

With Dionte out on MNF, I'd see how Pickens does as the WR1 in that offense. If he flops, I'd drop him, if he steps up, maybe Collins??? T. Dell is looking good in Houston. They may start preading the ball around more, and Collins may not be the target hog he was in the first two weeks.
Collins and Tank are two completely different WR types. I think there is room for both so I wouldn't be ditching Collins anytime soon. Houston is going to be behind a lot and they will throw a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread