What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weather in Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

alffan

Footballguy
Trying to figure out who to start but need frequent updates from homers in the Pittsburgh region. It doesn't seem like the weather will be a detriment to either passing or running. But...it's Pittsburgh.

What do the homers think? Aside from injuries, will weather impede Roethlisberger? Should we stay away from this game altogether?

Supposed to rain a lot Saturday. Then cold and breezy on Sunday. Should be low to mid 30's at game time, 15-25 mph winds. So not great weather, but not terrible.

Been raining all night and morning here...
I'm sure the field is covered. No Pitt game today. By tomorrow any precip should be snow. I think the field should be OK. Next week's game is on Thursday (before all the HS championship games), and then they don't play again at home until Dec. 7 vs Dallas. By that time the field should be nice and messy.

I'm sure the field is covered. No Pitt game today. By tomorrow any precip should be snow. I think the field should be OK. Next week's game is on Thursday (before all the HS championship games), and then they don't play again at home until Dec. 7 vs Dallas. By that time the field should be nice and messy.
Heinz Field schedule for remainder of 2008:Nov 16 Chargers @ Steelers

Nov 20 Bengals @ Steelers

Nov 22 Four HS champ games

Nov 28 West Virginia @ Pitt

Dec 7 Cowboys @ Steelers

Dec 28 Browns @ Steelers

The Jerk said:
CrossEyed said:
Sheriff66 said:
Heinz Field schedule for remainder of 2008:Nov 16 Chargers @ Steelers

Nov 20 Bengals @ Steelers

Nov 22 Four HS champ games

Nov 28 West Virginia @ Pitt

Dec 7 Cowboys @ Steelers

Dec 28 Browns @ Steelers
I'm guessing they'll have to re-sod after the Dallas game. After the Miami fiasco last year, I don't think they'll attempt to do it sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread