What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 IDP surprises and potential FA pickups (1 Viewer)

With the injury to Jenkins, I picked up S Pouha. He plays some NT, some DE in the Jet's 3-4. Keep in mind, I am talking about deep 16 team dynasty leagues with a start 3 DL requirement. NE, this weeks. opponent is probably not the best time to plug him in, but against good rushing teams he's probably worth double digits in a 2pt/T system most weeks. He will see more time in the rotation despite the FA pickup of NT H Green. He's no Jenkins, but he is usually around the ball carrier.

James Anderson drives me nuts. After T Davis went down last year he had some big games at SLB, and now went off again in week 1 this year. Inconsistant for sure, but games like that are unbearable teases.

How would you guys rank these guys, as to who will have the best season??Rocky McIntosh (WASH)Dhani Jones (CIN)Zach Diles (HOU)
I think it's McIntosh, and it's not really close.
For what it's worth, McIntosh is the only one rostered in my primary IDP league which is 16 teams, 30 man rosters, 8 starting IDPs.... and he was rostered going into the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Red Bryant in a league where we have to start 2 DEs each week :goodposting:

He'll be my 3rd DE behind Tuck and Jacob Ford

I picked up Red Bryant in a league where we have to start 2 DEs each week :thumbup:He'll be my 3rd DE behind Tuck and Jacob Ford
Hmm... I'll be honest, I wrote his decent week off. He's still available in a few leagues, including one where I picked up Pouha (who looked good and with Jenkins out could be a factor) and Juqua Parker (who had a decent year last year and is worth a DL4/DL5 spot).Am I missing the boat on Red Bryant?

corpcow said:
Jason Wood said:
I picked up Red Bryant in a league where we have to start 2 DEs each week :goodposting:He'll be my 3rd DE behind Tuck and Jacob Ford
Hmm... I'll be honest, I wrote his decent week off. He's still available in a few leagues, including one where I picked up Pouha (who looked good and with Jenkins out could be a factor) and Juqua Parker (who had a decent year last year and is worth a DL4/DL5 spot).Am I missing the boat on Red Bryant?
Don't mind me, this is my first full IDP league ever. :lol:

corpcow said:
Jason Wood said:
I picked up Red Bryant in a league where we have to start 2 DEs each week :bs:He'll be my 3rd DE behind Tuck and Jacob Ford
Red Bryant played well enough in preseason at DE for SEA to trade L. Jackson. Good start in Week 1. Little competition to take his place (Reed).So yes, indications at this time say you are missing the boat.

Users who are viewing this thread