What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
We talked about having one big Injury thread vs a new thread each week here and most folks said they'd rather have a new thread each week. So here we are!

I'll start one each Monday.

A couple of things to please keep in mind that would be really helpful if everyone can do.

1. Please use the players real name when you're posting. And please be specific as you can about the injury. If you don't know, say you don't know.

In other words, "A-Rob just got blown up!!!!!" sucks. "Allen Robinson in on the ground with what looks like a knee injury" is way better.

2. Please let us know the source and share a link if possible. If you're watching the game and saw the injury, please say that. If you read it on Twitter, please say that and give a link. If you got a Sleeper Alert, please say that and click through on Sleeper to the source that's usually a tweet and share that link.

3. Please let us know what happened after the injury. This is super important. Was he:

Carted off

Helped off with assistance

Walked off with a limp or something

4. Please update if they come back to the game or sidelines. Hopefully it's a "He's back in the game and looks ok". Or it may be "He's on the sideline without his helmet". That kind of thing.

You get the idea.

Josh Allen might be a significant player to keep up with in this thread ;)

He hasn’t practiced this week.

Josh Allen might be a significant player to keep up with in this thread ;)

He hasn’t practiced this week.
Has me reconsidering Gabe Davis…Diggs O still have to play in one league (Higgins bye and Andrews bye…WR/TE are the same in that league) and wouldn’t bench likely anyway.

Juju just got destroyed and is down..

Hit was a penalty on a defenseless receiver, but Juju was shaking when he was on the ground. No doubt at least a concussion possible.

JuJu waled off to the lockeroom, but was not doubt not 100% the way he was walking, probably going to get checked for a concussion.

I see. He walked off the field following the injury, but was carted from the tent to locker room.

I see. He walked off the field following the injury, but was carted from the tent to locker room. Out.
Lets dont Breece Hall the poor kid.

I see. He walked off the field following the injury, but was carted from the tent to locker room.

I see. He walked off the field following the injury, but was carted from the tent to locker room. Out.
No clue what you're talking about.

Although very valuable, sometimes I view these injury threads as sharks circling a wounded seal, hoping for players to be hurt so their owned backup suddenly has value. No one will admit it however, because that would be in poor taste. When someone gets injured the first thing you see in these threads is, that didn’t look good, or that looked serious, or worse, whether true or not.

Last edited:
Sometimes I view these injury threads as sharks circling a wounded seal, hoping for players to be hurt so their owned backup suddenly has value. No one will admit it however, because that would be in poor taste. When someone gets injured the first thing you see in these threads is, that didn’t look good, or that looked serious, or worse, whether true or not.
As long as the information is accurate, it really doesn't matter why someone posts in here.

Sometimes I view these injury threads as sharks circling a wounded seal, hoping for players to be hurt so their owned backup suddenly has value. No one will admit it however, because that would be in poor taste. When someone gets injured the first thing you see in these threads is, that didn’t look good, or that looked serious, or worse, whether true or not.
So you owned juju?

So you owned juju?
No, not anywhere

Yeah, a lot of observations without links. Of course they know more than the team doctors do.

As long as the information is accurate, it really doesn't matter why someone posts in here.
Mostly observing the dramatic initial responses. Just an observation.

No clue what you're talking about.
A few weeks ago when Breece Hall went down there was considerable back and forth here whether he went out on a cart or walked out on his own.....Poor kid was done for the year.

Im sure there is some of that....but I find this thread valuable when my player is doing nothing I come here to see if he may be injured or not.

Yeah, a lot of observations without links. Of course they know more than the team doctors do.
The old “that looks like a season ender”.

Well I dont think any of us have a hotline to the team doctors so I will take what I can get and realize the info may turn out to be inacurate....... P.S. the team doctors are often wrong at first take too till the test results come back so Its not much of a stretch to think a bunch of guys who have watched a bunch of football injuries might get it wrong.

Im sure there is some of that....but I find this thread valuable when my player is doing nothing I come here to see if he may be injured or not.
Oh I find it very valuable, just poking some of the dramatics

St. Brown down with a bit of an awkward knee twist. Walked-off quickly, however.

Edit, now jogging off the rest of the way.

Edit 2: Back in with a good rushing play.

Users who are viewing this thread