What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 key inactives (1 Viewer)

Anthony Borbely

Footballguy
Gibril Wilson is ACTIVE.

LaMarr Woodley is INACTIVE.

ATTENTION: There are conflicting reports about whether Mike Peterson is active or not. Stay tuned for official word. I assume he is inactive, but will not post until it is 100% official.

EDIT to add: Peterson is INACTIVE

Check here for key inactives and other important news.

4pm games

Carolina Panthers: No key inactives

Oakland Raiders: DE Derrick Burgess

Indianapolis Colts: DB Kelvin Hayden

Pittsburgh Steelers: LB LaMarr Woodley, DB Bryant McFadden

San Diego Chargers: No key inactives

Kansas City Chiefs: DB Brandon Flowers, DB Patrick Surtain, DB DaJuan Morgan, LB Derrick Johnson, DL Turk McBride

1pm games

Detroit Lions: DB Dwight Smith

Jacksonville Jaguars: LB Mike Peterson, DL John Henderson

Minnesota Vikings: No key inactives

Green Bay Packers: LB Brandon Chillar

Atlanta Falcons: No key inactives

New Orleans Saints: No key inactives

Miami Dolphins: No key inactives

Seattle Seahawks: DL Patrick Kerney

Tennessee Titans: DL Kyle Vanden Bosch

Chicago Bears: LB Hunter Hillenmeyer

Baltimore Ravens: DB Dawan Landry, DB Chris McAlister

Houston Texans: DL Amobi Okoye, DB Will Demps

New York Jets: DB Eric Smith, DB Justin Miller, LB David Harris

St. Louis Rams: LB Chris Draft, DB Ty Hill

New England Patriots: DB Lewis Sanders

Buffalo Bills: DB Donte Whitner, DL Aaron Schobel

Last edited by a moderator:
Vikings | J. Allen active for Week 10

Sun, 9 Nov 2008 08:24:22 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Minnesota Vikings DE Jared Allen (shoulder) is active for the team's Week 10 game.

TITANS’ KEITH BULLUCK IS ACTIVE AT CHICAGO

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 9, 2008, 11:28 a.m.

Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he would go through pre-game warmups today and be a game-time decision against the Bears.

An hour and a half before kickoff, Bulluck has made his decision: He can go.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Bulluck, who was listed as questionable with a rib/chest injury, is active for today’s game.

Bullock, who has started 105 straight games, has said that if he plays, he’ll be playing through pain. But the pain won’t be enough to keep him on the sideline.

John Henerson and Mike Pete are both inactive for the Jags.from jaguars.com blog-

Pregame - 11:32AMTony McDaniel starts for Henderson, Daryl Smith moves to middle linebacker for Mike Peterson and Clint Ingram replaces Smith at outside linebacker. Brian Williams replaces Drayton Florence at cornerback and Gerald Sensabaugh starts for Williams at safety.Pregame - 11:31AMJaguars inactives: William James, Chaunce Washington, Brian Witherspoon, Mike Peterson, Drew Miller, Milford Brown, Mike Walker and John Henderson.

TITANS’ KEITH BULLUCK IS ACTIVE AT CHICAGOPosted by Michael David Smith on November 9, 2008, 11:28 a.m. Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he would go through pre-game warmups today and be a game-time decision against the Bears.An hour and a half before kickoff, Bulluck has made his decision: He can go.Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Bulluck, who was listed as questionable with a rib/chest injury, is active for today’s game.Bullock, who has started 105 straight games, has said that if he plays, he’ll be playing through pain. But the pain won’t be enough to keep him on the sideline.
What affect does this have for Stephen Tulloch?

John Henerson and Mike Pete are both inactive for the Jags.from jaguars.com blog-

Pregame - 11:32AMTony McDaniel starts for Henderson, Daryl Smith moves to middle linebacker for Mike Peterson and Clint Ingram replaces Smith at outside linebacker. Brian Williams replaces Drayton Florence at cornerback and Gerald Sensabaugh starts for Williams at safety.Pregame - 11:31AMJaguars inactives: William James, Chaunce Washington, Brian Witherspoon, Mike Peterson, Drew Miller, Milford Brown, Mike Walker and John Henderson.
Damn, was hoping Durant would start in the middle.

TITANS’ KEITH BULLUCK IS ACTIVE AT CHICAGOPosted by Michael David Smith on November 9, 2008, 11:28 a.m. Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he would go through pre-game warmups today and be a game-time decision against the Bears.An hour and a half before kickoff, Bulluck has made his decision: He can go.Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Bulluck, who was listed as questionable with a rib/chest injury, is active for today’s game.Bullock, who has started 105 straight games, has said that if he plays, he’ll be playing through pain. But the pain won’t be enough to keep him on the sideline.
What affect does this have for Stephen Tulloch?
Not much, he would assume his normal role I would think.

VANDEN BOSCH OUT FOR TITANS

Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2008, 11:49 a.m.

Recently, Titans defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch said that, at some point this year, his 8-0 team will lose more than one game.

It could happen on Sunday at Chicago, due in part to the fact that Vanden Bosch won’t play on Sunday, per Adam Schefter of NFL Network.

Vanden Bosch had been listed as questionable with a groin injury.

Mike Peterson is INACTIVE.

FOX reports Peterson is ACTIVE. I have heard both, so I don't know yet which is true. Stay tuned.

Anthony Borbely said:
FFdork said:
Mike Peterson is INACTIVE.
JaxBill said:

FOX reports Peterson is ACTIVE. I have heard both, so I don't know yet which is true. Stay tuned.
Mort reporting Peterson is INACTIVE.

Charles Tillman?
Bears | Week 10 InactivesSun, 9 Nov 2008 09:05:40 -0800The Chicago Bears have declared DL Anthony Adams, WR Brandon Lloyd, OT Fred Miller, LB Hunter Hillenmeyer, QB Kyle Orton, CB Marcus Hamilton, DL Matt Toeaina, FS Terrence Holt inactive for Week 10.

PETERSON OUT FOR SUNDAY

Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2008, 12:12 p.m.

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Jags coach Jack Del Rio has deactivated linebacker and defensive captain Mike Peterson for Sunday’s game at Detroit.

Peterson had been kicked out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday after popping off to Del Rio in a meeting during which the coach made it clear that he wanted to hear no back-talk from his players.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN also reports that Del Rio has imposed a $10,000 fine on Peterson.

PETERSON OUT FOR SUNDAYPosted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2008, 12:12 p.m. Jay Glazer of FOX reports that Jags coach Jack Del Rio has deactivated linebacker and defensive captain Mike Peterson for Sunday’s game at Detroit.Peterson had been kicked out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday after popping off to Del Rio in a meeting during which the coach made it clear that he wanted to hear no back-talk from his players.Chris Mortensen of ESPN also reports that Del Rio has imposed a $10,000 fine on Peterson.
Jaguars | Week 10 InactivesSun, 9 Nov 2008 09:14:45 -0800The Jacksonville Jaguars have declared CB Brian Witherspoon, RB Chauncey Washington, C Drew Miller, DL John Henderson, LB Mike Peterson, WR Mike Walker, OG Milford Brown, CB William James inactive for Week 10.

hmmm, wonder if Allen is a worthy play still. he's active, but obviously still injured.

hmmm, wonder if Allen is a worthy play still. he's active, but obviously still injured.
Was wondering the same thing... All reports indicate that his shoulder is pretty effed up. I'm sure he's tough guy but you have to wonder how limited he'll be, and if he'll aggravate it further. I have to choose two of Allen, Kampman, and DeWayne White, and as of now will be rolling with the latter two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up for later games, CBS just mentioned LB Lamar Woodley is Doubtful and they speculated Timmons would get his first start. Not sure it's a good matchup vs Indy.

Was wondering the same thing... All reports indicate that his shoulder is pretty effed up. I'm sure he's tough guy but you have to wonder how limited he'll be, and if he'll aggravate it further. I have to choose two of Allen, Kampman, and DeWayne White, and as of now will be rolling with the latter two.
i have to decided between Allen and another injured, Turk McBride....can't wait til KC makes their inactive list, so i'm rolling with Allen since he's active

Wish I'd started him... White put up a big zero and Allen's safety was worth 9 points in our scoring system. Oh well.

Wish I'd started him... White put up a big zero and Allen's safety was worth 9 points in our scoring system. Oh well.
White was hurt in the 1st quarter and didn't return.

The Man With No Name said:
thatguy said:
White was hurt in the 1st quarter and didn't return.
thanks I was wondering why I got all 0's for him. (have him on several teams :thumbup: )

Just ran across this pretender...

Lions coach Rod Marinelli said it's feared that DeVries has a broken hand and will require surgery. White suffered his leg injury early in the game and didn't return. White, who leads the team with 5 1/2 sacks and is the Lions' most consistent pass rusher, will be re-evaluated Monday

Lions' DeVries, White go down with injuries

Users who are viewing this thread