What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WEEK 11 DEFENSE (1 Viewer)

roundhouse11

Footballguy
1PT FOR A TACKLE/pass defended3pts for a ff/fr/int/sackWho would you start this week_Nick barnett vs minnWill Witherspoon vs chiI have to start 3 defensive players and i am already starting b.urlacher and mike peterson. Just cannot decide on the 3rd guy. Normally i would start barnett but lb's vs minnesota have done nothing this year.Who do you think...barnett or witherspoon?I will respond to yours. :wall:

I haven't seen their stats, but if both players are similiar in that department then I'd go with Will Witherspoon vs the Bears rushing attack.

1PT FOR A TACKLE/pass defended

3pts for a ff/fr/int/sack

Who would you start this week_

Normally i would start barnett but lb's vs minnesota have done nothing this year.
I think you answered your question. Go with WW. Good Luck!

Nick Barnett's career stats against Minnesota:2005: 3 assist tackles and a force fumble= 5 FF Points2004: 4 solos and 3 assist tackles= 11 FF Points2004: 4 solos tackles= 8 FF Points2003: 5 solos and 2 assist tackles= 12 FF Points2003: 1 solos and 4 assist tackles= 6 FF PointsLooking at the trends against the Vikes, it does not look like a promising matchup for this week. Therefore, I woul go with Will Witherspoon for this week. ***STATS DON'T LIE***RAPTURE

Users who are viewing this thread