What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

Raiderfan32904

Footballguy
Apologies if I missed the ***Official*** thread after doing a search of the last 3 pages.

So far, I have Montee Ball (who I dropped for Rainey).

Feel free to add on.

Adding to the list:

Rod Streater - 6-84-1 on 8 targets, really nice connection with Matt McGloin. McGloin for that matter might have some value in start 2QB leagues if Pryor's knee doesn't heal up soon.

Ace Sanders - 8/61 on 10 targets after Mike Brown left with a shoulder injury.

Charles Clay was dropped last week in a couple of my leagues. Kind of broke out a multi-week rut. Could also help JT/Reed owners.

Aldrick Robinson with Hankerson, Garcon, and Reed all injured to some degree. Plus keep an eye on where the Broncos targets are going to go if JThomas and Welker are out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the @1 waiver spot, and don't see anybody close to worthy of using it on.

Yes, I'm one of the dumbasses who passed on Rainey last week...

I have the #14 waiver spot in dynasty .... Rainey, GGraham, and Hartline are on waivers ...doubt I get any but time to let Pryor and TWright go

Rainey

TEs are out there for Reed/Julius owners:

Walker

Housler

Carlson (if Ponder starts)

GGraham (I have no idea what to say about that performance, I was very high on him, now who is the QB? Was that just Oak and the situation?)

Boykin (if available)

Randle (if available)

Rish Matthews (if available)

Andre Caldwell (if no Welker &/or no Julius)

Succup (if available)

Start stockpiling DSTs:

BAL

BUF

I would assume Caldwell would replace Decker in some sets with Decker playing a fair amount of slot....or they could also break out Tamme as well for the slot I would guess

Bump. Who is most likely to be Minny's QB moving forward?
Is this a trick question? I always see Viking QB's moving backwards until they either hand off to AP or get sacked. ;)

I know, I know. This will lead to a fantasy playoff game where I am eliminated at the hands of a desperation start of a Viking QB. I am willing to risk it...

shadyridr said:
Houston turmOiler said:
I would assume Caldwell would replace Decker in some sets with Decker playing a fair amount of slot....or they could also break out Tamme as well for the slot I would guess
decker in the slot? Why cuz hes white? Hes not a slot wr.
When Welker went out they brought in Caldwell and split him out wide. Decker was in the slot, so Decker would replace Welker.

Isotopes said:
What about Antone Smith, RB, Atlanta Falcons? One hit wonder, or fantasy impact player for a few more weeks?
Taking a shot on Smith, deep competitive league, not much else out there. Who knows maybe he emerges from the trash heap next year.

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
what about some WR coming back from injury

Miles Austin

Nate Burleson

Michael Crabtree
If Burleson is available grab em, PPR even better. He should be very solid in the Lions pass happy offense when he returns(looks like this week!). Low end wr2/high end wr3 IMO. Was solid before injury no reason to think he can't do it again.19/223/1 over the 1st 3 games on 23 targets.

Crabtree is going to win people championships. He is the missing piece in the Kaepernick puzzle this year! CK is young with a fragile psyche and lets things dwell in his melon as evident by his twitter escapades. Crabtree is Colin's security blanket and without him I think CK second guesses himself and lacks confidence to the point he has trouble progressing through his reads. His first read was always Crabtree and that won't change.I fully expect CK to experience a renaissance of epic proportions. So yeah I would pick up Crabtree or try to trade for him along with CK before it's too late! Both could be had for pennies on the dollar as most have given up on CK.

I don't like Austin. Maybe it's bias or bad blood,but I will always be leery of cowboys :bag:

I might skip Rainey and go for Boldin who happened upon my WW. I feel Crabtree coming back may free him up more.

No love for Ogbonnaya in non-PPR? I'm debating blowing waiver position #2 just to keep the RB scarcity going, but it sounds like nobody thinks he's worth anything. Couldn't he be the clear #1 with them phasing out McGahee?

I'm thinking Rainey is the player u go all out for this week on the wire if available. Schiano rbs look to do well, O-line looking great, he's looked really good the past 2 weeks, and he's getting a boatload of touches. Even if u don't need an rb, u have to stash him so that no one else uses him.

I wouldn't be surprised if people try to avoid using their top priority claims on him because of his schedule

No love for Ogbonnaya in non-PPR? I'm debating blowing waiver position #2 just to keep the RB scarcity going, but it sounds like nobody thinks he's worth anything. Couldn't he be the clear #1 with them phasing out McGahee?
i dont know how. he is getting at leaset 3-5 catches a game, his snaps are on the uptick and looks like they are moving away from mcgahee

Users who are viewing this thread